SEO

April 28, 2011

Gogo-Tänzerinnen Mr Walkie Talkie

Did you mean: cheesy disco vids

**Did you mean: cheesy disco vids **

Re: Gogo-Tänzern

Gogo-Tänzerinnen

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5051/5398335971_50708cfd1c_m.jpg

(Gogo Girls on Musikladen)

Mr. Walkie Talkie

Be my Boogie Woogie baby 1977

Be my boogie, boogie
Boogie woogie baby
Be my boogie, boogie
Boogie woogie baby

Be my boogie woogie baby
Boogie woogie baby
Ahooo, ahooo
Ahooo, shalalala
Shalalalala

Hooo, hooo, shoowaddy, shoowaddywaddy
Hooo, hooo, shoowaddy, shoowaddywaddy
Ah, ah, ah, ah

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5137/5398938920_8777bcd0f8_m.jpg

Be my boogie, boogie
Boogie woogie baby
Be my boogie, boogie
Boogie woogie baby

Be my boogie woogie baby
Boogie woogie baby
Ahooo, ahooo
Ahooo, shalalala
Shalalalala

gogogirls_mr_walkie_talkie.mp4 Watch on Posterous

(These have got to be the most harmless bunch of army men the world has ever seen. They're on automatic about firing at the enemy but they'd never intentionally harm one. They can't even harm a duck. A pacifist film for the Korean war. Even the Asians are treated well, in fact they're in the army with the Americans fighting against others from the North (was it the North?) Why is this film made in Britain? It's cute to see the obligatory girl scene for the buddy movie genre, which over the last ten years has traditionally taken the boys to a strip club, in this film take the form of a visit from a USO entertainer. She sings about loving men from the armed forces (collectively) because she loves the force of their arms. A great double feature with Apocalypse Now!)

It looks like this was the last of six films featuring the Hal Roach team of Sgts. Dorian "Dodo" Doubleday and William Ames.

4_238830
Angie_gogo
Kgrhqqokm8e2d-brj-zbnsydr2buq_12
Kgrhqyokjie1udhd-bnndw8b93q_12
1_b_355528
3_187642

**Did you mean: cheesy disco vids **
**Did you mean: cheesy disco vids **
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5056/5398939006_e344dc05b5_m.jpg

The character of Sgt. Doubleday is one you'll like. William Tracy portrays a guy with a photographic memory and is the nemesis of a fellow Sgt.. Not full of belly laughs, but good humor regarding the fixes these two army guys keep getting into. Could compare, loosely, with Willie and Joe at the Front.

Angelic »

Alizee - Hung Up

This song is growing on me, and I'm not sure if it's a guilty pleasure, or the bass synth is so good. I think it could grow off me, though.

Image

Angelic wrote:I'm tempted to start a Eurotrash thread.
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4112/5086005939_f4eba50019_m.jpg I'm not sure if it's a guilty pleasure, or the bass synth is so good. I think it could grow off me, though.

Just for Trivia reasons, Alizee is singing a cover, the original is from Madonna, but there's a very big sample and similarities from Gimme! Gimme! from Abba, making it a 50% cover imo.
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4077/4801683941_fe01afe333_m.jpg

I've taken a small diversion from pillaging a forum, to pillaging a contributor's blog.

DISCLAIMER: Don't blame me if any of these videos cause nasal bleeding.

Earth & Fire - Weekend (1980)

Bisquit - Roller Boogie
Image

Boogie

Jay Aston & Bucks Fizz - Easy Love Live @ Blazers, Windsor 1983

Image

Missing Persons - Windows

Great Stuff, Lovin' It :D
User avatar
I bookmarked this thread. Hopefully there will be lots of videos added. The 80s and 90s were full of fetidness and glossy outfits, especially the disco stuff.

Thanks a lot Angelic!

The 80's mainstream looks pretty dull as.... They were mainly into big hair, shoulder pads, and if anything leather.

Image
ImageImage

_Terry__Live___Musikladen_1984

Spagna - Easy Lady (Festivalbar 1986Image
Spagna_-_Easy_Lady__Live___Festivalbar_1986_.m2v">157524484/S ... _1986Image
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4141/4802316704_9494520ae8_m.jpg
Toto_Coelo_-_I_Eat_Cannibals__Live___TOTP_1982
This is good quality video, but the application of plastic looks more like garbage bags.
The most provocative of the lot just wears a leather skirt.

Sabrina Salerno - Angel Boy (En Casa Con Raffaella).ImageImageImageSabrina_Boys_Festivalbar.1987No complaints here....every one of them is yummy, and I like the music too.

User avatarot Gossip (possibly show 7 of a series I don't know) The Very Hot Gossip Show

A couple of the dancers are wearing red PVC outfits

Did you mean: cheesy disco vids Re: Gogo-Tänzern Gogo-Tänzerinnen (Gogo Girls on Musikladen) Mr. Walkie Talkie Be my Boogie Woogie baby 1977 Be my boogie, boogie Boogie woogie baby Be my boogie, boogie Boogie woogie baby Be my boogie woogie baby Boogie woogie baby Ahooo, ahooo Ahooo, shalalala Shala ...»See Ya