August 14, 2010
B-O-B is a "wildly successful" series of sex education videos covering the practice of a woman penetrating a man's anus with a strap-on dildo (known as pegging). The first of the two videos, which was released in 1998, became the best selling video to date for Good Vibrations, a sex-toy business. The videos promote the idea, as Eye Weekly puts it, that "fucking your boyfriend in the ass is fun". The videos star sexologist Carol Queen, who discusses pegging and also demonstrates the practice with her lover. The videos also contain footage of other couples engaging in the practice. The porn star Chloe appears in the second video; as she is best known as an anal queen, her use of a strap-on dildo is a "role reversal". Dan Savage, who popularized the term "pegging", originally offered "bob" (short for "Bend over Boyfriend") as one of two alternatives for the term.
The Pinky Swear
Benefits of prostate stimulation and the rise of bend-over boyfriends
published: May 09, 2006Two years ago, I went to Hedonism III in Jamaica for Juli Ashton's Soul Days, a week's vacation with porn stars. Juli invited Florida-based band Boxelder (boxelder.com) as the featured entertainment, and three tattooed rocker dudes from the band played sets and hung out with the crowd. One night at dinner, Boxelder guitarist Matt Cahur was at my table, and we got to talking about—what else?—anal sex. I was giving him my spiel about how every man should have his prostate stimulated through anal penetration at least once before he dies. I said something like, "Every guy could take at least a pinky." (Last month I got Howard Stern to say that maybe he'd take a pinky in his ass, and maybe is better than never.) Matt suggested that all our fellow tablemates take a "pinky swear" that they'd give it a try. We each wrapped our pinky fingers around those of our neighbors and the pact was sealed.When most guys think of their prostates, less than sexy images come to mind. Picture the common warning label "Do not take this medication if you have an enlarged prostate," a poster reading "Prostate Cancer: Men Get It," or a proctologist with a latex glove and a tube of KY. Prostate health awareness is important, but the prostate is not just a body part prone to disease and subject to medical exams. It's an erogenous zone and a source of tremendous pleasure. Put the public-service announcements out of your mind and consider the orgasmic possibilities.
The prostate is a gland that surrounds the urethra. To directly stimulate a guy's prostate, slide a well-lubricated finger about an inch and a half to two inches inside his bum, aiming toward the front of his body. Through the front rectal wall, you'll feel a textured area about the size of a walnut. Once you've found it, begin slowly and gently massaging it. Work your way up to firmer pressure and experiment with different kinds of stimulation. Through prostate stimulation, men can achieve orgasm, and some men say they have more intense orgasms this way. Others can have an orgasm without ejaculation or one that only releases prostatic fluid.
Prostate stimulation feels good and can be good for you! Research has found that men who masturbate or ejaculate frequently lessen their risk of prostate problems, including cancer. Prostate stimulation has been recommended as a treatment for inflammation of the prostate, impotence, and erection problems. One of the most popular anal toys for men, the Aneros (aneros.com), was originally designed as a medical device for people with prostate problems. Then users started reporting the pleasurable sensations and orgasms they achieved with it. Although it is still marketed for health purposes, there is more emphasis on its role as a pleasure tool to give men what the official website calls a "Super Orgasm."
Speaking of toys, every day that I worked at Toys in Babeland, I sold at least one strap-on harness and dildo to a straight couple for her to do him in the butt. Since I began teaching anal-sex workshops in 1998, the discussion of male anal pleasure, especially among straight people, has increased tenfold. The number of heterosexual men who've vocalized their love for being on the receiving end of ass play has jumped significantly. Girls buttfucking boys has definitely become more mainstream.
In the '90s, the independently produced instructional video Bend Over Boyfriend was meant to teach women how to give it to their guys good. It was wildly successful and spawned a second volume that focused less on the how-to and more on hot examples. In addition to Bend Over Boyfriend, other underground titles, mostly those featuring professional dominatrices and submissive men, showcased this edgy kind of sex. Within mainstream porn, a girl-on-guy strap-on scene may pop up here and there, but there was only one series devoted to it: Pleasure Productions' Babes Ballin' Boys, which debuted in 1997. In this decade, the genre has grown significantly; joining Babes, which now has 13 volumes, are series like Strap It On, Strap on Chicks, 100% Strap, and Strap Attack.
This year, a high-profile male performer did his first strap-on scene. Up until now, the male performers who took it up the ass for pay were either amateurs, D-listers, bisexual, or gay. The industry considered it to be a fetish but nothing that the big boys would do or that the majority of viewers might like. Then A-lister Kurt Lockwood (kurtlockwood.com) starred in Devinn Lane's Guide to Strap-On Sex from Shane's World (shanesworld.com, released April 17). The reactions to Lockwood's scene from insiders have been astoundingly ignorant: Gossip sites and messages boards were filled with homophobic tirades that began, "See, I told you Kurt was gay! This proves it!" However, fans seem to tell a different story: It was one of the most pre-ordered titles Shane's World has ever released.
Porn writer Gram Ponante (gramponante.com) visited the set of Pegging 101, a new Black Widow production on the subject, and he questioned whether the male talent—all amateurs allegedly recruited on Craigslist—were "into it." He wrote: "The reason I feel some of the male talent weren't committed to the job and were there because they needed the cash was because they didn't inhabit the roles of traditional submissives or bottoms." This points to another misconception about boys who bend over: You've got to be a wuss to take it up the ass. This myth is both perpetuated and fetishized by the "now who's the bitch?" spirit of some strap-on videos. But the truth is that a guy's masculinity and sexual orientation are not put in jeopardy by simply enjoying anal pleasure, and a dude doesn't have to be submissive to love his ass getting reamed by a woman. This is also where Kurt Lockwood shakes things up, because he is not some guy off the street; he is a porn stud with the cock and credentials to prove it.
The head of a major adult production company said to me, "Just watch, Kurt will not be the only one. The trend this year will be guys taking it up the ass." Porn has some catching up to do to reflect the popularity of it in real life. In an industry whose current fodder includes sticking girls' heads in toilets, this is one trend I'd certainly welcome.
Please visit puckerup.com
Some reviewers, such as in the Eye Weekly, said the tapes are instructional to a fault, saying the presentation "made anal sex seem more distasteful rather than more attractive". Queen herself said she'd been told the first video was "like watching a driving-instruction video" and the subtitle of Bend Over Boyfriend 2: Less Talkin', More Rockin' attempts to address this concern.
- "The roles of active initiator and penetrator are no longer solely the domain of men, nor are the qualities of receptivity and passivity for girls only. Nowhere is this more apparent than in what I identify as the Bend Over Boyfriend Archetype"
Taormino also went on to add that the video makers were resistant to visualizing or showing close-ups of the male "ass" in this video.
- ^ Taormino, Tristan (2006-05-12). "The Pinky Swear". Village Voice. http://www.villagevoice.com/people/0620,taormino,73190,24.html.
- ^ Nathan, Debbie (1999-04-01). "Sodomy for the Masses". The Nation. http://www.thenation.com/article/sodomy-masses.
- ^ a b c Sasha (2002-10-03). "Sex educator wants you to bend over, boyfriend". Eye Weekly. http://www.eyeweekly.com/archived/archived/article/25153.
- ^ Savage, Dan (2001-07-21). "We Have a Winner!". Savage Love. http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/SavageLove?oid=7730.
- ^ Taormino, Tristan (2003-04-30). "The Queer Heterosexual". Village Voice. http://www.villagevoice.com/people/0319,taormino,43795,24.html.
Further reading 
- Brietzke, Carol. (January 1999) Cosmopolitan Ecstasy. (Using mints during oral sex). Volume 226; Issue 1; Page 76.
- The Scotsman. (January 28, 1999) BSC raises porn fears over Channel 5 shows.
- Playboy (February 1999) The Playboy Advisor. Volume 46; Issue 2; Page 39.
- Nathan, Debbie. (April 19, 1999) The Nation Sodomy for the Masses.(sodomy illegal in many States). Volume 268; Issue 14; Page 16.
- Taormino, Tristan. (March 7, 2000) The Village Voice Bend over, boys! Volume 45; Issue 9; Page 144.
- Taormino, Tristan. (May 2, 2000) The Village Voice [Pucker up.] Volume 45; Issue 17; Page 142.
- Graves, Ginny. (June 1, 2000) Redbook 5 Sexy things he's longing for you to try in bed. Volume 194; Issue 6; Page 138.
- Taormino, Tristan. (December 26, 2000) The Village Voice Nice and naughty. Volume 45; Issue 51; Page 162.
- Savage, Dan. (June 22, 2001) The Portland Mercury Finally, an honest election.
- Hoffman, Kevin. (November 21, 2002) Scene Entertainment Weekly The Safety Dance: At Oberlin, even sex fests are conducted by the book. Volume 32; Issue 99.
- Taormino, Tristan. (May 7, 2003) The Village Voice The queer heterosexual. Volume 48; Issue 19; Page 141.
- Cudmore, Doug. (December 14, 2003) The Toronto Star Seven ways to get on the "naughty" list. Section: Metropolis; Page 4.
- Salt Lake City Weekly (March 17, 2005) Porn and Prejudice. Volume 21; Issue 43; Page 20.
- Powers, Thom. (September 11, 2005) Los Angeles Times Porn is bad for society and bad for you. Right? Pornified How Pornography Is Transforming Our Lives, Our Relationships, and Our Families Pamela Paul Times Books: 306 pp., $25. Section: Book Review; Page 4.
- Taormino, Tristan. (May 17, 2006) The Village Voice The Pinky Swear: Benefits of prostate stimulation and the rise of bend-over boyfriends. Volume 51; Issue 20; Page 137.
- Lynch, Janel M. (September 1, 2006) Curve Nan Kinney: founder, Fatale Media. Volume 16; Issue 7; Page 63
- Moore, Candace. (March 1, 2007) Curve Who makes the rules? And why are they so much fun to break? Volume 17; Issue 2; Page 66
- Savage, Dan. (August 8, 2007) Philadelphia Weekly Savage Love.
Frog Song ( Girls Who Want to Do It) For the Paul McCartney song, see We All Stand Together. Frog Song Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A start-class article from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the Paul McCartney song, see We All Stand Together.
Poster for Frog Song (2005) under its theatrical title, Paid Companionship Story: Girls Who Want to Do It
Directed by Shinji Imaoka Produced by Mitsuru Fukudawara
Written by Shinji Imaoka Starring Konatsu
Cinematography Issaku Maei Editing by Shōji Sakai Distributed by Kokuei
Release date(s) June 10, 2005 Running time 65 min Country Japan Language Japanese
Frog Song (かえるのうた, Kaeru no uta?) originally released as Paid Companionship Story: Girls Who Want to Do It (援助交際物語 したがるオンナたち, Enjo-kōsai monogatari: shitagaru onna-tachi?) is a 2005 Japanese Pink film directed by Shinji Imaoka. It was chosen as Best Film of the year at the Pink Grand Prix ceremony. According to author Jasper Sharp, the title, "Frog Song" is a pun referring both to a full-sized frog costume found outside a train station and worn by one of the characters, and to the Japanese verb kaeru "to go home". The translation of the title of the film could thus also be "Going Home Song".
Akemi is a housewife who discovers her husband has been cheating on her. She makes the acquaintance of a prostitute who hopes to become a manga artist. Another hopeful manga artist, Kyoko, also makes ends meet by working as a part-time prostitute. Akemi moves in with Kyoko and tolerating the practise of her profession while the two come to an understanding of each other's lives.
- Konatsu: Akemi Kudo
- Rinako Hirasawa: Kyoko Ito
- Takeshi Itō: Jiro Kiyokawa
- Yōta Kawase: Saburo Kiyokawa
- Kurumi Nanase: Nagisa
- Mutsuo Yoshioka: Kudo
Critical reception 
The Pink film community awarded Frog Song with the title of Best Film at the Pink Grand Prix. Honors given to the film also included the Best Acress award, which was given to lead actress Konatsu, and Best New Actress for Rinako Hirasawa.
Allmovie calls Frog Song a "playfully eccentric slice of pink cinema". In his Behind the Pink Curtain, Anglophone pink film scholar Jasper Sharp writes that it is the upbeat nature of Imaoka's films which have helped make them popular with film audiences. Pointing out the musical scene which concludes the film, he writes, "...Another key to the popularity of Imaoka's films is that they often end on such uplifting high notes."
The film was first released theatrically under the title Paid Companionship Story: Girls Who Want to Do It. As with many pink films it was retitled when it was released on DVD. It was first released as Frog Song on DVD in Japan on January 14, 2006. It is under this title that the film is most widely known, and it has retained this title in international releases. Using the Frog Song title, Sacrament released the DVD with English subtitles in the U.S. on November 13, 2007.
- Frog Song at Allmovie
- Enjo-kôsai monogatari: shitagaru onna-tachi (2005) at the Internet Movie Database
- Sharp, Jasper (2008). Behind the Pink Curtain: The Complete History of Japanese Sex Cinema. Guildford: FAB Press. p. 326. ISBN 978-1-903254-54-7.
- Vijn, Ard (2007-12-18). "FROG SONG DVD Review". twitchfilm.net. http://twitchfilm.net/site/view/frog-song-dvd-review/. Retrieved 2009-05-26.
- Wallis, John (2007-12-18). "Frog Song". DVD Talk. http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/31736/frog-song/. Retrieved 2009-05-26.
- "かえるのうた(2005)" (in Japanese). www.allcinema.net. http://www.allcinema.net/prog/show_c.php?num_c=324130. Retrieved 2009-05-26.www.allcinema.net%5D&rft_id=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.allcinema.net%2Fprog%2Fshow_c.php%3Fnum_c%3D324130&rfr_id=info:sid/en.wikipedia.org:Frog_Song">
- "かえるのうた" (in Japanese). www.dmm.co.jp. http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=n_699kkjs23/. Retrieved 2009-05-12.www.dmm.co.jp%5D&rft_id=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dmm.co.jp%2Fmono%2Fdvd%2F-%2Fdetail%2F%3D%2Fcid%3Dn_699kkjs23%2F&rfr_id=info:sid/en.wikipedia.org:Frog_Song">
- "援助交際物語 したがるオンナたち" (in Japanese). P.G. Web Site. http://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~p-g/data/2005/050506/sitagaru.htm. Retrieved 2009-05-12.
- "かえるのうた" (in Japanese). www.walkerplus.com. http://www.walkerplus.com/movie/title/mo3999.html. Retrieved 2009-05-12.www.walkerplus.com%5D&rft_id=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.walkerplus.com%2Fmovie%2Ftitle%2Fmo3999.html&rfr_id=info:sid/en.wikipedia.org:Frog_Song">
- "満を持して"躍動"する、いまおかしんじ監督最新作: 「援助交際物語 したがるオンナたち」に注目！" (in Japanese). www.walkerplus.com. 2005-07-21. http://www.walkerplus.com/movie/report/report3642.html. Retrieved 2009-05-12.www.walkerplus.com%5D&rft_id=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.walkerplus.com%2Fmovie%2Freport%2Freport3642.html&rfr_id=info:sid/en.wikipedia.org:Frog_Song">
- "かえるのうた" (in Japanese). Productions. 2005-07-21. http://spopro.net/works/kaerunouta.htm. Retrieved 2009-05-12.
- ^ Infobox data from "援助交際物語 したがるオンナたち" (in Japanese). P.G. Web Site. http://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~p-g/data/2005/050506/sitagaru.htm. Retrieved 2009-05-12.
- ^ "Awards for Enjo-kôsai monogatari: shitagaru onna-tachi (2005)" (in Japanese). Internet Movie Database. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0881929/awards. Retrieved 2009-05-05.
- ^ a b c d Sharp, Jasper (2008). Behind the Pink Curtain: The Complete History of Japanese Sex Cinema. Guildford: FAB Press. p. 326. ISBN 978-1-903254-54-7.
- ^ Frog Song at Allmovie
- ^ "Best Ten of 2005 (２００５年度ベストテン)" (in Japanese). P*G Website. http://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~p-g/award/2005.htm. Retrieved January 18, 2009.
- ^ "Rinako Hirasawa". Pink Eiga. http://pinkeiga.com/HTML/Actresses/rinako_hirasawa.html. Retrieved 2009-05-26.
- ^ Frog Song at Allmovie
- ^ "かえるのうた(2005)" (in Japanese). www.allcinema.net. http://www.allcinema.net/prog/show_c.php?num_c=324130. Retrieved 2009-05-26.www.allcinema.net%5D&rft_id=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.allcinema.net%2Fprog%2Fshow_c.php%3Fnum_c%3D324130&rfr_id=info:sid/en.wikipedia.org:Frog_Song">
- ^ "Frog Song (2005)". Amazon.com. http://www.amazon.com/Frog-Song-Rinako-Hirasawa/dp/B000V6LT4E/. Retrieved 2009-05-26.
Pink Grand Prix for Best Film
Fascinating Young Hostess: Sexy Thighs
[show] Films directed by Shinji Imaoka
[show] Pink Grand Prix: 2005 Ten Best Films
1. Paid Companionship Story: Girls Who Want to Do It (Imaoka) · 2. Blind Love (Goto) · 3. Chikan Densha: Suggestive Indecent Hips (Tomomatsu) · 4. Lustful Hitchhiker: Sought Wife (Takehora) · 5. Miss Peach: Peachy Sweetness Huge Breasts (Yoshiyuki) · 6. Older Office Lady: Using Her Seductive Tongue (Yoshiyuki) · 7. Lustful Wife in Black: Aching (Kunizawa) · 8. Hard Lesbian: Quick and Deep (Sato) · 9. Snake that Makes the Wife Moist: Extreme SM Compilation (Ikejima) · 10. The Snake that Makes the Kimono's Underwear Moist: SM Compilation (Ikejima) Hon. mention. 援交性態ルポ 乱れた性欲 (Takehora)
[show] Japanese erotic cinema Actresses Yua Aida · Kyōko Aizome · Hotaru Akane · Runa Akasaka · Izumi Aki · Kokoro Amano · Minori Aoi · Sora Aoi · Rin Aoki · Minami Aoyama · Kate Asabuki · Mayu Asada · Ran Asakawa · Yuma Asami · Asami · Kyoko Ayana · Ami Ayukawa · Mari Ayukawa · Risa Coda · Akira Fubuki · Fuko · Shoko Goto · Meisa Hanai · Lemon Hanazawa · Chihiro Hara · Mai Haruna · Chihiro Hasegawa · Hitomi Hayasaka · Yumika Hayashi · Hotaru Hazuki · Hikari Hino · Rinako Hirasawa · Honoka · Mayura Hoshitsuki · Milk Ichigo · Ai Iijima · Reiko Ike · Ayame Ikehata · Kiyomi Itō · Asami Jō · Bunko Kanazawa · Sakurako Kaoru · Yuria Kato · Tamaki Katori · Mariko Kawana · Azumi Kawashima · Kyōko Kazama · Eri Kikuchi · Hitomi Kobayashi · Riri Kōda · Yuri Komuro · Konatsu · Meguru Kosaka · Hikaru Koto · Mayu Kotono · Hitomi Kudo · Emi Kuroda · Kaoru Kuroki · Ai Kurosawa · Jun Kusanagi · Miho Maeshima · Megumi Makihara · Kaede Matsushima · Marina Matsushima · Kimiko Matsuzaka · Mihiro · Saya Misaki · Ryōko Mitake · Junko Miyashita · Aika Miura · Miki Mizuasa · Haruki Mizuno · Kei Mizutani · Nozomi Momoi · Mariko Morikawa · Kurumi Morishita · Rena Murakami · Ayano Murasaki · Kyoko Nakajima · Keiko Nakazawa · An Nanba · Nana Natsume · Anna Ohura · Nao Oikawa · Madoka Ozawa · Maria Ozawa · Naho Ozawa · Nao Saejima · Asuka Sakamaki · Sakura Sakurada · Rui Sakuragi · Motoko Sasaki · Yōko Satomi · Miki Sawaguchi · Sakura Sena · Hitomi Shiraishi · Kazuko Shirakawa · Miki Sugimoto · Suzi Suzuki · Riko Tachibana · Maria Takagi · Runa Takamura · Rumi Tama · Hitomi Tanaka · Naomi Tani · Noriko Tatsumi · Maki Tomoda · Aki Tomosaki · Hime Tsukino · Akira Watase · Manami Yoshii · Riria Yoshikawa · Sally Yoshino · Akiho Yoshizawa · Asuka Yūki · Maiko Yūki · Tina Yuzuki Actors Directors Kaoru Adachi · Hideto Aki · Tarō Araki · Sachi Hamano · Yasuharu Hasebe · Katsuyuki Hirano · Noboru Iguchi · Toshiharu Ikeda · Yutaka Ikejima · Shinji Imaoka · Takashi Ishii · Teruo Ishii · Shunya Ito · [Jo]Style · Shūji Kataoka · Yoshikazu Katō · KINGDOM · Satoru Kobayashi · Kazuo "Gaira" Komizu · Masaru Konuma · Minoru Kunizawa · Kiyoshi Kurosawa · Tatsumi Kumashiro · Alala Kurosawa · Kazuhiko Matsumoto · Company Matsuo · Mitsuru Meike · Yoshimitsu Morita · Kan Mukai · Toru Muranishi · Giichi Nishihara · Dragon Nishikawa · Koyu Ohara · Randa Mai · Kazuhiro Sano · Uzumaki Sasaki · Hisayasu Satō · Toshiki Satō · Kōji Seki · Kazuyoshi Sekine · Chūsei Sone · Masayuki Suo · Norifumi Suzuki · Yūji Tajiri · Banmei Takahashi · Tetsuji Takechi · Tetsuya Takehora · Yojiro Takita · Rumi Tama · Goro Tameike · Noboru Tanaka · Tohjiro · Naoyuki Tomomatsu · Kaoru Toyoda · Toshiya Ueno ·
(video) Andy Kaufman Teaches Memphis About 'Soap' and other Indignities uploaded by YouWeirdTube to YouTube
I believe this has the famous "I'm from Hollywood" Line also. http://post.ly/rYZW which are possibly the funniest thing (and one of the rarest--having only been broadcast on regional local Memphis Affiliate TV Stations during the period of time when he was spending increasing amounts of time practicing the art of Southern Wrestling/self-promotion (during which point he initiated his career-defining Woman-Wrestling act). Whatever. It's so funny that you are excused if you become slightly incontinent.
Andy Kaufman: Start Caption Text:
Andy Kaufman Teaches Memphis About 'Soap' and other Indignities
the ladies and gentlemen I mean he's not been as of course most of you know %uh I have a lot of unfinished business in itself first and foremost in my mind is taking care of them who really jerry weller I really want to take care of him that's most important I'm going to put that on the back burner for now I want to talk to you people out there the people who live there and hear the sounds of the goals sound force in the united states okay our culture I want to help every week I'm going to be coming on here on the station I'm going to give you the answers about how you can bet your life and how I could review up from the level that you're in right now and bring you up from this Wall but you're living in the government garbage the new laws are after release tracey said this is also %uh was related to any of you I know that you probably don't know what this is that probably you haven't ever seen one of these before but it is called so that fact you're sitting at home and the community karen yesterday all say say so as so many things not sell not cycle you know if that's true these talking about weeks of behavior the people the you have disagreed scenes line the I mean I don't want to shake it you know you ask him for an autograph on signed an autograph but please don't put it in and shake it and so you can't wash your hands on his way to with your hands and what so wasz wrote tour of italian hands and rub it around and your hands and get clean I I this is as old as far as I'm concerned he did have a place to year now you ladies out there this the race harold ickes terrible he grows out of a woman's armpit on a woman's away and let me tell you something you raise I have been down traveling on the stump issuing the shorts and I see some of the harriers legs with the people in the room the take a razor and you shady be a shame under the armpit and you shared up though they'd like to ask the street at believe he did you probably may not be aware of this but this is a very big problem itself val dollars know the extent to which doesn't know what his goals gnow that our terrible ladies and gentlemen yes tara paper houses radiates said we don't take shallow waters up don't know how to brush our teeth you know that my house that and I'm sure he would walk down the street and people want so we have it is a whole other end is buying and using the people should you did not say I guarantee you the belarus top but fell know it will bring the snow up to a level so that at least the air wouldn't sell will be almost reasonable the price of a gallon of gas let me ask you doctor you have toI thought you were going to inform us on something we didn't know like it was natural. While you are holding that razor, my legs are real hairy, uh uh, can you shave my legs? * Hans .Eichinger What a way to build up the heat! This is beautiful! * Marjorie Michel dommage, pkoi en anglais,,,,, * Rachel Anne Lisi ohhhh Andy :) * Lesli Michelle Wilcox God.I love him. * Bill Monk Talk about life on the edge. * Giovanni Lino Zaniol. I saw that whole Lawler Kaufman feud.What a classic. McMahon could never pull something like that off.(Apparently he was offered to do that angle on his TV show but he declined. What a chickenshit!!) * Alan Pritchard you yanks certainly know how to live in peace with yer fellow pikies * Scott Spencer Hey now... * Bad Vuggum ANDY...U LEFT US FAR SOON !!!!!!! * Jim McPherson.I think the wrestling women act was before he went into full wrestling. For full details on this, you should read one of the books on Andy.I may have this wrong, but. I think at one of the last David Letterman appearances ( about wrestling) he was asked about all the insults he had made toward the South and he said "It was all just teasing and fun." or "It was all just teasing IN fun."The guy even had a secret identity.
"Andy Kaufman" wrestling women "Limbs Andthings" limbsandthings1 mrjyn youweirdtube yt:quality=high