SEO

December 31, 2010

What does the spanish phrase 'no me hables' mean? avec die gogotanzern

What does the spanish phrase no me hables asi mean?

Don't talk to me like that![[posterous-content:pid___0]]

[[posterous-content:pid___1]]



 How would you say Dylan in Spanish?

  • How would you say 'would' in spanish?
  • You don't...would is a verb tense...so it means modifying the ending of a verb. For example, to be is "ser" I will be is seré I would be is sería So you see the term "would" has to be in...

What does the spanish phrase 'no me hables' mean? avec die gogotanzern


http://whatgetsmehot.posterous.com/what-does-the-spanish-phrase-no-me-hables-mea What does the spanish phrase no me hables asi mean? Don't talk to me like that![[posterous-content:pid___0]] [[posterous-content:pid___1]] How would you say Dylan in Spanish? How would you say 'would' in spanish? You don't...would is a verb tense...so it me ... Dogmeat