SEO

December 31, 2010

So stoked on it finally being New Years Eve--lustbug

Even though every year this is a day that I get way too fucked up and act a fool.

IDGAF

Lustbug: I really want a bad girlfriend again. It's been too long. I'm sitting here probably for the next 24 hours through New Years too, and totally not doing anything (except uploading videos on Facebook and wishing everybody a Happy New Year), if you need to hang out when you get too or whatever. Probably way older than you, but just think of it as a bonus

I would like for tomorrow to end up like this.  ahahahahahah but who am I kidding?

I would like for tomorrow to end up like this.

ahahahahahah but who am I kidding?

http://whatgetsmehot.posterous.com/so-stoked-on-it-finally-being-new-years-eve-l Even though every year this is a day that I get way too fucked up and act a fool. IDGAF Lustbug: I really want a bad girlfriend again. It's been too long. I'm sitting here probably for the next 24 hours through New Years too, and totally not doing anything (except uploading videos on Fa ... Dogmeat