SEO

December 25, 2010

Cosplay Christmas, Japan Living


All I want for Christmas this year. Order in for one of the #6920 models

All I want for Christmas this year. Putting in my order for one of these #6920 'Pretty Santa' models

Cosplay comes in many forms in Japan. When you combine Christmas it can either be very cute or a little too much Rudolph Reindeer.

I went shopping on the weekend at Tokyu Hands in Shibuya and saw these outfits you can buy to dress up and go out on the town. I’m not sure Santa would be wearing the studded leather neck bracelet?

Christmas coming with a bit of a rougher element this year maybe?

Christmas coming with a bit of a rougher element this year maybe?

What would be your favorite costume to dress up in for Christmas?

http://whatgetsmehot.posterous.com/cosplay-christmas-japan-living All I want for Christmas this year. Putting in my order for one of these #6920 'Pretty Santa' models Cosplay comes in many forms in Japan. When you combine Christmas it can either be very cute or a little too much Rudolph Reindeer. I went shopping on the weekend at Tokyu Hands in Shibuya and saw th ... Dogmeat