SEO

November 6, 2010

TOP 25 HALLOWEEN MUSIC VIDEOS!

“The first time I remember being scared was when I was 5 years old and my mother dangled me over the body of baseball great Babe Ruth, who was lying in state at Yankee Stadium. She wanted me to remember that afternoon for the rest of my life, and I have, which is why I don’t go to funerals.

The next time my adrenaline started rushing like that was when my Aunt took me to a second, or third-run theater, where they were playing “The Picture Of Dorian Gray” It’s a story of a man who sells his soul to remain young, while a portrait of him grows old hidden away in a closet. I was bored watching the black and white film, until they showed horrific, but stunning inserted technicolor clips of the decaying portrait. That image kept me awake for many nights, and is probably the reason I’m cautious going into closets today.

Although I had seen movies with Bela Lugosi as Dracula on TV, I was never scared because they were in black and white and not the colors of the real world. When Hammer Films, in the UK, re-did the classics in all their bloody, technicolor horror, with believable actors, that all changed! Christopher Lee, who played in a series of Dracula Films…made me believe in Vampires! I never doubted for a minute that he could bite you and condemn you to a “life” of the undead!

One dark and stormy night in London, while I was staying with my friend, record producer Lou Reizner and his wife Pam. I’m in the kitchen writing a song with Scott English (“Bend Me, Shape Me”, “Mandy”). There’s a flash of lightning, and standing behind Scott’s chair is a frighteningly familiar face…Christopher Lee!

I must’ve turned white. Scott said, “What’s the matter man, you look like you’ve seen a ghost?” I motion for him to look behind his chair. When he sees Christopher, hovering above him, he falls to his knees and makes the sign of the cross with two spoons. Lou Reizner starts laughing, when his unfazed friend Chris looks down at Scott and says, “Nice meeting you too!”

From the forthcoming book, “I Did It For A Song”…”If You Don’t like ’60s, ’70s music, you can kiss my past!”

And now in no particular order here are THE TOP HALLOWEEN MUSIC VIDEOS!

TWIGHT

“TWILIGHT SOUNDTRACK”

The “Monster Mash” by Bobby “Boris” Pickett                                                                

“The Addams Family Theme Song”

“I Hear Voices” by Alan O’Day                                                                                      

From “GHOST”, the Righteous Brothers and “Unchained Melody”               

“Disturbia” by Rihanna…with 18,000,000 views!                                                                                        

What about Ray Parker, Jr. and “Ghostbusters”

“Witchcraft” by Frank Sinatra and Elvis Presley                                                

jackson_thriller

“THRILLER” BY MICHAEL JACKSON  HQ UNEDITED UNCENSORED’

“Lightning Strikes” by Lou Christie (featuring Denise Ferri, Bernadette Carroll and Peggy Santiglia)

“Rock And Roll Heaven” by Ronnie Kimball                                                   http://artiewayne.wordpress.com/2006/08/20/rock-and-roll-heaven/

twilight-new-moon-soundtrack-album-art-400x400
“Meet Me On The Equinox” 

“Music Of The Night” from “Phantom Of The Opera” by Michael Crawford

“Died InYour Arms Tonight” by Cutting Crew                                                          

“Don’t Fear The Reaper” by Blue Oyster Cult                                                              http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7i0b_blue-oyster-cult-dont-fear-the-reap

Peter Boyle and Gene Wilder, “Puttin’ On The Ritz” from “Young Frankenstein.                                       http://video.aol.com/video-detail/puttin-on-the-ritz-young-frankenstein/2456189253

“Everybody” by the Backstreet Boys                      http://www.jockboymusic.com/jockboymusic/2008/10/12.html

“The Time Warp” from “The Rocky Horror Show”                                                  

Rob Zombie and “Dragula”                                                         http://new.music.yahoo.com/videos/–2150313

“I Put A Spell On You” by Screamin’ Jay Hawkins                                                     http://movieblips.com/video/screamin_jay_hawkins_i_put_a_spell_on_you/

“Rock And Roll Heaven” by Ronnie Kimball                                                   http://artiewayne.wordpress.com/2006/08/20/rock-and-roll-heaven/
halloween
Theme from “Halloween” by John Carpenter                                                           

Alice Cooper “Welcome To My Nightmare”

“Dinner with Drac” by John Zacherly  http://dbellel.blogspot.com/2007/10/dinner-with-drac.html
“Tubular Bells” from “THE EXCORCIST”
The Eagles “Witchy Woman”

Original Theme from “JAWS”

HAPPY HALLOWEEN FROM ARTIE WAYNE ON THE WEB! EXCLUSIVE “MOVIE MONSTERS I HAVE KNOWN AND FED!” “Freddy Kruger, Frankenstein, Jack the Ripper were all customers at Genghis Cohen, the Hollywood restaurant I named and hosted, which is why I kept a sharpened chopstick on me at all times! http://artiewayne.wordpress.com/2008/10/28/movie-monsters-ive-known-and-fed/

Copyright 2008 by Artie Wayne http://artiewayne.wordpress.com/about-artie-wayne/

Posted to See Ya At What Gets Me Hot via Dogmeat