SEO

November 5, 2010

Keef insufflates dad among other things! YouTube

via youtube.com
New Dad-snorting Revelations

(VIDEO - Oct. 22, 2010)
Keith Richards original 'dad snorting' interview in full
So Keith Richards has finally admitted he told NME.COM the truth earlier this year when he admitted to snorting his dad.

Despite a denial at the time, The Rolling Stones' guitarist has now confirmed he did snort Richards Snr, but he didn't use any cocaine.


Sound plausible? Well your can make up your own mind. Here now we exclusively reprint the full interview Richards gave NME.COM in April including those fatherly admissions, as The Rolling Stones' guitarist tells us what rock 'n' roll has taught him...

The biggest cliché in rock'n'roll is...

There's no roll
"They forgot the roll and they only kept the rock. The roll's the whole damn thing dude, the rock is nothing, deal with it, the roll is king. Unfortunately most cats don't get behind the roll."

The three things I guarantee I'll never do again are...
1) Heroin
"The one thing I'll never do is the dope. I won't do that again. Everything else is up for grabs. Why wouldn't I do the dope again? Because I've been there and done that, and it's fucking painful, man. The other schmucks are doing it all the time and I pity them."

2) Climb coconut trees
"I wasn't climbing a tree [when he fell, suffering concussion and subsequently having to undergo brain surgery], I was sitting on a fucking shrub. I was sitting on that shrub again today, but I happened to fall off it the wrong way that day."

3) Be trepanned
"I wouldn't want to do that again. It's having your fucking skull cut open. It's what I had to go through. Yes, I've been trepanned. That's quite an interesting experience, especially for my brain surgeon...


The strangest thing I've tried to snort? My father. I snorted my father. He was cremated and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn't have cared, he didn't give a shit.
It went down pretty well, and I'm still alive."

The actor I'd most like to play me in a film is...

Johnny Depp
....


Keith Richards on Snorting Dad's Ashes CBS News Video

"Keith Richards" SNORTS FATHER drugs insufflate insufflation snorting drug cocaine cremains cremated cremation ashes nme "Rolling Stones" Video mrjyn cynophagie death Family yt:quality=high yt:cynophagie

Posted to See Ya At What Gets Me Hot via Dogmeat