SEO

November 6, 2010

Get It On 1974 viny RONCO Hits - eBay

vintage vinyl 33 RONCO Get It On 1974 Original Hits
side 1 smokin in the boys room, funky worm, spiders and snakes, stir it up, i'm gonna love just a little more, drinkin wine, to know you is to love you, yes we can can, the morning after, love train
side 2 playground in my mind, cover of the rolling stone, you'll never get to heaven, i'd love you to want me, aint no woman, also sprach zarathustra, drift away, the happiest girl in the whole usa, me & mrs. jones, painted ladies

*** Please note that I do not have a record player to verify sound quality, I will do my best in describing the condition of the record.Thank you****
I am selling several vintage vinyl records from 1970-1985, please take time to look at my other listings. Thanks Mike

Posted to See Ya At What Gets Me Hot via Dogmeat