SEO

October 5, 2010

The Traci Lords @thetracilords via Twitter

thetracilords

 

  1. :) Been laying lo n writing. My single " Pretty" has been pushed back...good news is I'm recording more and looking to put out a full album
  2. ^^
  3. @RobFerrellDrums ;)
  4. Bye-bye.....for now.....xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoooooooooxooxxoooooooooo
  5. @MaxPayne79 No problems. Just life. And thnkfully. I have a full one!
  6. @sweetpolly50 Thanks honey. Not one of my favorites. But glad u liked it.
  7. @johnbrandkamp Drinking is for pussies.....
  8. @jreneker The Grand Canyon...then other small ones ....
  9. "When the going gets tough..the tough get going."
  10. @MaxPayne79 Been dealing with some kookies...not feeling like talking. But yes, I'm just fine,baby!
  11. Happy Fall sweeties. Werented an RV n r touring the great canyons! Time to camp n write n play n conjure. I look forward to it all.
  12. Uncovered - The Real Traci Lords (critical commentary) | Moviematics.com http://bit.ly/bnNKwh
  13. @John69Parker oh brother!
  14. @Geoff61 I love it too! Such a classic popcorn movie!
  15. @GlamDivaHeather Amazon!
  16. @AkesComics 2011!
  17. @jimgito Ha!
  18. @showercap I was in Crybaby not Hairspray! That was 1990....
  19. Heading to pick up some Chinese food and hang with the family . Quiet time before another crazy week! Photo shoots, meetings n more music!
  20. It was a blast hanging with director Jim Wynorski. We had fun making Not of this earth! Can't believe that Was 22 years ago!

Posted to See Ya At What Gets Me hot via Dogmeat