SEO

October 7, 2010

First-night sex, then marriage, for Kate | Perth Now

katie price

FIRST-NIGHT FLING: Katie Price bedded now-hubby Alex Reid the night they met. Pic/Getty Source: Getty Images

katie price

Source: AFP

Katie Price slept with her husband Alex Reid the first night they met.

The former glamour model - who wed the cage-fighter in February - was so attracted to the hunky sportsman, she instantly succumbed to his charm and had sex with him on their first meeting.

She revealed in her forthcoming autobiography 'You Only Live Once': "I got it off him the first night. I'd been looking at pictures of him and texting him before that, though. Then I met Alex, slept with him and have stayed with him since. How could I resist the power of Alex?"

The couple, who met shortly after Katie split from her ex-husband Peter Andre - father of her second child,  Princess, 3 - quickly became engaged and and are now planning to start a family together.

She said: "I love a whirlwind - I'm an all or nothing girl. When something feels right, I believe in getting married and having kids, why wait around? I get on so well with Alex's family and he gets on with mine. We're all very similar.

"All Alex wants is to be good at what he does, have a family and settle down. I've always said I want a big family. I can be myself 100 per cent with Alex."

Katie - who also has son Harvey, eight, from a previous relationship - is so determined to make their relationship work, she is treating it differently to her previous romances in a bid to keep their union equal.

She said: "I said to Alex, forget my house, we should buy a house together. I'm going to downsize so we can both afford it. Whatever we earn together will go in one pot and everything will be paid out of that. I've never done that with a guy. Alex is perfect in every way. "

Posted to See Ya At What Gets Me hot via Dogmeat