SEO

September 7, 2010

W3C Facebook Validator

  1. "September 4 at 10:50pm
  2. make it quick
  3. September 4 at 11:36pm
  4. so? im waiting...
  5. September 4 at 11:39pm
  6. im a caprichosa. you already know that"--Dampira Quin
  7. "if i enter a static text, it shows. however if i call the quote.php and assign the data to the variable, apart from the duplicate quote on the canvas (that is, it displays the quote twice on the canvas with the second quote being static since there's no javascript to iterate in profile_box.php), nothing is shown on the wall tab" by 'fusion'
  8. 2010-04-19 13:55:10 Member http://forum.developers.facebook.com/profile.php?id=68661
  9. Sir John Gielgud Delivers YouTube Comments on Dead Shakespearean Actors Deliver YouTube Comments Day
  10. Sir John
  11. Gielgud
  12. for
  13. YouTube
  14. I hate to disturb you before your ablutions, sir...But, a Goatbed13 has made a comment on your YouTube video entitled, Iggy Pop Talks Bowie, Wears Lipstick, Disrobes 1977.
  15. Shall I recite it?
  16. Very Well...
  17. 'OMG I can't believe I never saw that video before!! This is amazing!! :D Made me laugh so hard I had tears in my eyes... Iggy is sublime here!'
  18. Shall I continue...
  19. 'So funny and extravagant, and I just love it when he speaks French. The host is doing quite a good job keeping a "straight" face and trying to keep translating ;)'
  20. Shall I reply?
  21. ©YouTube Team
  22. 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066
Po recommended