SEO

August 15, 2010

How do you say “oh, fuckballs, I think I took the brown acid” in Telugu? (via Facebook friend/Blogger Meredith Yayano) Coilhouse

Question: How do you say “oh, fuckballs, I think I took the brown acid” in Telugu?

picture-1.jpg

Answer: “Idhi Oka Idi Le!”

Just kidding. “Idhi Oka Idi Le” is merely the title of an exuberant duet between classic Tollywood stars Radha and Chiranjeevi (star of that notorious “Indian Thriller” video). Actually, I have no idea what “Idhi Oka Idi Le” means. What I do know is that I’d rather eat a live centipede than watch the “Idhi Oka Idi Le” video while tripping.

picture-2.jpg

Embedding’s been disabled on this, so make with the clickies (provided you’re not on any hallucinogenics right now).

Posted by Meredith Yayanos on May 1st, 2008
Filed under Cosmos, Crackpot Visionary, Dance, Drugs, Flora & Fauna, Silly-looking types, Surreal

Posted via email from Dogmeat