SEO

August 31, 2010

Haircuts Vert and 'Sploded Dangerous Minds (Pt. 1 of Last Night's Aborted Full-on 'Fuck you')

  • http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/mNCJMf-kbrk/default.jpg
  • or (PART 1 of "'Teahcer, HE COPIED ME"
  • ...And now I'm going to create his new asshole!)--I'm half Sicillian. 
  • We don't waste a thing!

The only good  thing I can think of to come out of this 'Gate' is that I'd forgotten how perfectly the audio from the theme to 'Paddington Bear' replaced the original Phil Collins track, which WMG disabled through YouTube's disabling machine.  Tell me it doesn't. 

  • LOOK! BRAINLESS WONDER DOESN'T EVEN REALIZE I'VE REPLACED (or rather, YouTube has disabled it) THE FUCKING AUDIO With PADDINGTON BEAR  
  • WMG removed ridiculous Phil Collins Audio so I replaced it with Paddington Bear
  • AND IT WORKS! BETTER! MUCH MUCH BETTER!)  
  • VERY FUCKING PUNK

This is when I thought the whole Blog was in on it.  And whether or not the Moldovon Theme was JUST a coincidence, it certainly makes a great companion video to this:

Mziuri: Early 70s Georgian pre-teen girl electric folk rocking

image

Mziuri, Georgian National Filmography
Thanks Jon Huck!

(hey, look, somebody on your blog's not an ASSHOLE)

Beatles Russian 'Drive My Car'
Vesyolye Rebyata