SEO

July 7, 2010

Sir John Gielgud Delivers Your Daily Posterous Subscriptions On Wed, Jul 7, 2010


posterous

Hi Limbs

You're subscribed to 19 blogs. Here are the latest posts from your subscriptions.


Sir John Gielgud Delivers YouTube Comments on Dead Shakespearean Actors Deliver YouTube Comments Day

Posted by  Limbs AndThings to Dogmeat

Sir John Gielgud Delivers YouTube Comments on Dead Shakespearean Actors Deliver YouTube Comments Day

On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 1:45 AM

  • Sir John Gielgud
 
 
 
  • Shall I recite it?

 


Very Well...

 

OMG I can't believe I never saw that video before!! This is amazing!! :D Made me laugh so hard I had tears in my eyes... Iggy is sublime here!

Shall I continue...

So funny and extravagant, and I just love it when he speaks French. The host is doing quite a good job keeping a "straight" face and trying to keep translating ;)

Gielgud.jpeg

  • Shall I reply?
  • Sir John Gielgud for Dead Shakespearean Actors Deliver ahem
  • YouTube Comments-Day  ©YouTube Team
  •  2010 YouTube, LLC
    901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066 
  • :D
© 2010 YouTube, LLC
901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

Posted via email from Dogmeat