SEO

July 1, 2010

Jerry Lee Lewis Charlie Pride Sack Race (and this of course was one of the happiest days of my video life--these all gonna be down in a couple weeks so WATCH NOW!)

Some people call me an idiot, but I know who I am. I am The Killer.—Jerry Lee Lewis whatgetsmehot.blogspot.com Fri, Feb 19, 2010, YouWeird Tube wrote: "Weirdest Jerry Lee Lewis video I've ever seen!" Story of 'Jerry Lee Lewis Sack Race' Can Finally Be Told!: "3:06 OF INSANITY - Weirdest Jerry Lee Lewis video I've ever seen, and I've seen a few! My reaction the minute i came across "Jerry Lee Lewis - Charlie Pride Sack Race" (via: dave - Killernofiller667) Jerry Lee Lewis - Charlie Pride Sack Race HQ www.youtube.com This is the video to the photo found at Life Archive including Billy Carter, Barbara Mandrell, Tom T. Hall Charlie Pride holding an umbrella, and Jerry Lee Lewis in front of a faux plantation-style building at Six Flags over Georgia in 1972 subsequent to the finish of the Great Race (sack race) competition between RCA Records and Mercury Records (Jerry Lee Lewis). Televised on "All-Star That's Amazing" hosted by Bill Dodd. My thanks to killernofiller - who either had the persistence and resourcefulness to find and upload this, or was the luckiest Jerry Lee Fan on the Internet for stumbling on it (the way I feel after at first thinking it was just a spam alert)...AND THINGS JUST GET WEIRDER. (via Killernofiller667 - actually called Pillow Case Hop, but I'll be damned if I'm writing that) - www.facebook.com - FACEBOOK Video by MO ROURK Pt. 2: Jerry Lee Lewis Charley Pride Car Race All-Star Anything Goes just don't know what to say. between this and the sack race

Posted via email from Dogmeat