SEO

April 14, 2010

Sexy Japan GT Race Car Girls

posted by Willwolf on Jul 4

Let’s start off with these girls.
null

Who the heck was the designer for these girls’ costumes? Why kenot see valley wan?

Some guys prefer to take photos with the Race Queens. I prefer to take candid shots. Muahaha
null

I really wanted to go up to this Race Queen and tell her to adjust her skirt but I don’t know how to translate that to Japanese la. So I let it be lor.
null

Nice curve. Agree?
null

Torpedoes armed and ready
null

Seriously, I’m still wondering whether they’d insert in tissues. Seems out of place le.
null

Wah, if these were see-thrus …..
null

Hmm, she must be wondering if there’s anything peeking out. Muahaha
null

Hmm, “Endless” ah?
null

Can see? Can see? G-string wor.
null

Not fair, I tell you. These Race Queen flash her butts to the Japanese photographer while we’re not allowed to take. NOT FAIR!!
null

See la. One row of RQ for you to take pics.
null

World cup mari liao
null

While the guy watches the girls, some guys with me were watching something else.

If only more of our local girls like her to come out and compete with the Race Queens. Hmm, wishful thinking …
null

For more pics, pergi visit my gallery lor.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 4th, 2006 at 3:44 pm and is filed under Cucimata sessions. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Posted via web from DOGMEAT