SEO

April 13, 2010

The Archies Sing The Sex Pistols God Save the Queen by Limbs Andthings (Facebook Videos)

The Archies Sing

The Sex Pistols

God Save the Queen


2:53





What Gets Me Hot just republished The four-most-important-settings-on Facebook http://whatgetsmehot.blogspot.com/2010/04/four-most-important-settings-on.html German Die.presse article on Facebook's Privacy Settings.

I found this last night!
in my own http://dailymotion.com/mrjyn Video account (OVER 1.5 MILLION VIEWS...thank you very much).  I pray to God that I won't find anymore Malcolm McLaren Connection Videos (
although I may put up a special one for Taquila Mockingbird and anyone else in LA who's going to the PIL show tonight.  Don't forget: Not a Band, A Company!)

I was in a good mood.  My blog got the most Unique Reader Views yesterday, I've ever received.  Thanks to my favorite top-30 Facebook Friends for making that possible whether you think you did or not!




-Karen Eliot- Barbara Stinson Rusty Spur Vmr Recordings Желимо пренос утакмица Србије на СП-у на видео биму на Тргу Крајине у БЛ. what is that one Annamarie O'Brien Cam Paterson Ny Press Dog Show Fashion Police Afrikabok Senegal-France Dampira Quin Claus Sorensen Deanna Ivey Lynn Flynn Steven Fonseca Gary Norris Guilty Bystander Lenore Herb Matt Hamlin Teresa Hooker Jeanne Martian Jennifer Keller Kenny Johnson Lenny Smith Luanna Anders Zemanta Vervang de aulastoelen door leren zetels. Facial Videos NetworkedBlogs Andrea Minton WEVL FM 89.9 STUDIO 54 Malcolm mclaren 4ever!!! Jay Reatard 1980-2010 Taquila Mockingbird Tallworks Tfm

Posted via email from DOGMEAT