SEO

November 28, 2009

THE PERFECT AMERICAN MEETS SEA OF SHOES and other Stories

"Jane Aldridge" SNAILTRAIL "SNA...Image by WhatGetsMeHot Mrjyn via Flickr


 THE PERFECT AMERICAN MEETS SEA OF SHOES



 
SHOE SHOULD I LOVE? SHOE IS MR. RIGHT?

 

 
bull-goat-love-eye-mirrors yea yea yea yea ye


loveeyes fling bullgoat fragrance skirt dim of my heart. Goat, faithful Goat fuck-bird Yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yeauhhh unhhnPair Dee Ta


phone calls. oh, fuck, it"s another fucking phone calls. who is it Now? Wh maury, kanye, Ronnie, George?ose the one that i call large, if it"s Maury, I"ll go to sleep and he"ll keep, and if it"s kanye i"ll kick rap some dope sleazy, yo, if it"s Ronnie i"ll get my gun suicide sure sounds like fun, it won"t be George, love of my life, he ignores me like his ex wife. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, Hello? It"s goddamn motherfuck ing pain in my ass, Marathon MO. god, Help me, Ronnie, help me get off the phone





Thiller Txt Msg


It"s close to midnight and something evil"s lurking in the dark

Under the moonlight you see a sight that almost stops your heartYou try to scream but terror takes the sound before you make itYou start to freeze as horror looks you right between the eyes,You"re paralyzed"Cause this is thriller, thriller nightAnd no one"s gonna save you from the beast about to strikeYou know it"s thriller, thriller nightYou"re fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonightYou hear the door slam and realize the


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]