SEO

October 1, 2009

"He was shocked, dumbfounded, but he is in a fighting mood and he is very determined to defend himself," he added.

"He was shocked, dumbfounded, but he is in a fighting mood and he is very determined to defend himself," he added.
Sep 28, 2009 Press and Journal (200 occurrences)
Polanski calls it a "great pleasure to meet Andrzej on the film set after all those years."
Sep 27, 2009 The Associated Press (129 occurrences)
"I am widely regarded, I know, as an evil, profligate dwarf," Polanski wrote in his autobiography. "My friends -- and the women in my life -- know better."
Sep 27, 2009 New York Times (70 occurrences)
In a statement afterwards, Polanski said: "It goes without saying that whilst the whole episode is a sad one, I am obviously pleased with the jury's verdict. Three years of my life have been interrupted. Three years within which I have had no choice...
Jul 22, 2005 guardian.co.uk (66 occurrences)
"I put a lot of work and energy into the development of Pompeii, so it is not without regret that I have to decline my further involvement," Polanski said in a statement.
Sep 13, 2007 guardian.co.uk (40 occurrences)
"Obviously, the whole film is about survival," Polanski says via satellite at a Los Angeles gathering of 2002's Directors Guild of America nominees. "For me, it was the preponderant theme of my childhood and youth."
Sep 27, 2009 The Associated Press (136 occurrences)
The exciting thing about discovering Szpilman's story "is that it wasn't TOO personal — it was something I know about, remember very well, something that could help me recreate the events without talking about myself," Polanski says at...
Sep 27, 2009 The Associated Press (121 occurrences)
"It's a shame to have such poor questions, such empty questions," Polanski said. "And I think that it's really the computer which has brought you down to this level. You're no longer interested in what's going on in the cinema.
May 20, 2007 Guardian Unlimited (121 occurrences)
Polanski, 74, said he had been interested in directing a political thriller, "and 'The Ghost' could not be more perfect. Robert has constructed a novel with such suspense, it is hard to put down."
Nov 8, 2007 International Herald Tribune (50 occurrences)
The French government has dropped its public support for Roman Polanski, saying the 76-year-old director "is neither above nor beneath the law".
Google News