SEO

October 27, 2009

PAT'S PIZZA MEMPHIS Jerry Lee Lewis OR Millard Fillmore via The Memphis Flyer

Facebook, Inc.Image via Wikipedia


PAT'S PIZZA MEMPHIS
FULL SCREEN PIZZA

I've received some whining (mixed in with the only thing which makes my job as the Facebook Entertainer worthwhile: some eloquent, sincere requests, regrettably asking to be placed on the 'no tag' list, which unfortunately doesn't exist (until FB devises a simple Tag Cloud List as is available for Friend Messaging).

And so I lack a current alternative. The only solution I can offer until that changes would simply be to
unfriendly.

But, ever the resourceful Irishman, I'm going to try the
ONLY FRIENDS (I just realized I can't do that because then no one will be able to watch this on my site) video view for a second; which means that only You will be able to see these documents of tenderness, AND that your friends will not be inconvenienced by proxy, OR TRICKED into thinking ANYMORE that you may be Jerry Lee Lewis OR Millard Fillmore--savants that they are (your friends), but more importantly, it also means that I will not receive more meaningful correspondence from your friends than, I'm guessing, you receive.

Regarding my 'Profligacy'
(Is anyone going to own up to Preston?) and usage of Mass Tagging, as opposed to more sublte Carrier Pigeon or other old-fashioned less flashy methods of spreading my ? Gospel, which has been revealed for what it is through their well-intentioned scrutiny and detection, and which I have helped to soothe through the last act of a desperate man: blocking the offended.

I Not Spammmer. (For one week, a year ago, i thought it would be funny to set up a blog called 'Spam' and only blog about that Pressed Pork and Favorite of Hawaiians on all Four Islands- Product, AND write it in Arabic--but it wasn't (well, for the first couple days of trying to figure out how to indent in Arabic, it was very funny, but that was all).

Spamming would mean that there would be a product somewhere down the pipeline which I was attempting to promote or sell though the surreptitious method of cleverly luring my potential customers with the irresistible bait of my devious video arcana, until that fateful moment when, having successfully suspended disbelief for my profiteering through the subliminal flicker of my rotten goods, I inveigled them into some form of deception or unwanted contract, both binding and unethical, through my video chicanery. And what's worse? You wouldn't even realize it for months to come--At which point, I've packed up my Facebook Kit and headed for the next Social Network, where I can pitch my greasy video hobo tent unnoticed by locals, DO-GOODERS, and nabobs whose friends have yet to nose my con and unreputable (wait, i thought that was a word) mercenary mercantilism.

So, tell your friends, that they won't have Mossie to worry about anymore, and that there were no hard feelings on my part because (and write this with scary letters: He says: 'Since I've been out of the joint, my counselor says I'm not allowed to engage in any type of "Trigger Exchange" for the next fifteen years.' And then he said that it made him feel depressed, and the next thing anyone knew he'd posted 100 Videos with (insert name) scrolling across the screen in blinking letters...'


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]