SEO

October 8, 2009

Mr. T Hosts the Flavor Wave Oven Turbo Infomercial (I am NOT Making This Up!) - Blog - Ridiculous Infomercial Review

Mr. T Hosts the Flavor Wave Oven Turbo Infomercial (I am NOT Making This Up!)

August 9th, 2008 Paul Lucas

I recently received an email from Ridiculous Infomercial Review reader Joren tipping me off that Mr. T, star of the 1980s TV show The A-Team, was hosting an infomercial. Frankly, I thought he was just making it up, but after a Web search I found out it is absolutely true.

Mr. T appears in the infomercial for Flavor Wave Oven Turbo. I have never seen this infomercial on TV but I did find this clip online:

I guess Mr. T agreed to do an infomercial because he didn’t think his persona had become cheesy enough already. The lines “And of course it had to be low fat” and “I pity the fool that keeps Mr. T waiting” are just priceless. I can’t wait to see the entire Mr. T Flavor Wave Oven Turbo infomercial for myself!

For those of you who just can get enough Mr. T, here he is performing the song “Treat Your Mother Right” from his excellent motivational video Be Somebody or Be Somebody’s Fool:

Mr. T Hosts the Flavor Wave Oven Turbo Infomercial (I am NOT Making This Up!) - Blog - Ridiculous Infomercial Review