SEO

September 26, 2009

Shanghaiist

Guangzhou Wife Cuts Off Cheating Husband’s Penis


From Shanghaiist:

“The Lorena Bobbit of Guangzhou”

Heating up the Netease forums is this sorrowful story: a Guangdong husband brazenly brought his affair back home after 10 years of marriage. If that wasn’t enough, he even made love to his mistress in front of his wife and requested her to sleep with them.

This 37-year-old wife, Mrs. Xie, couldn’t stand her husband’s behavior but all her objections only brought her curses, beatings and denial by her husband. Angrily, Mrs. Xie waited until her husband had fallen asleep and snipped his penis off while he was sleeping.

Yesterday, Dongwan No. 1 Court of Law sentenced Mrs. Xie 10 years of prison for her crime. After the judgment, Mrs. Xie could not stop crying and said, “I could always think about when we (me and my husband) worked hard together. I am very worried about my 3 children. I owe them.”

The aggressive behavior by both husband and wife triggered a huge discussion on the internet. Many netizens did not agree with the court’s judgment, arguing that the conviction was too heavy.