SEO

September 22, 2009

Resolved Question - Youtube Names? Don't play leapfrog with a unicorn, Lola! - Ideas Help!? - Yahoo! Answers

Resolved Question


YouTube Names? Ideas Help!?

Am gonna create a YouTube channel.It is going to be like random spoof and alto of random/funny stuff.I cant think of anything any ideas?
  • 7 months ago
PrettyRaveGirl by Pretty Ra...
Member since:
July 08, 2007
Total points:
1309 (Level 3)

Best Answer - Chosen by Masker

I think you should just make up you're own funny original name. And no, I'm not trying to be a jerk. Like if I ever had a band I would name it something like The Skid Marks or Don't play leapfrog with a unicorn, Lola!

You could try to combine two funny words and it would sound funny but to get people to watch it you may have to post comments on other peoples things even though they usually don't like it.

Here are some names though

  Fossiliferous

The Amazing Sardines

Jimmy
YouTube Names? Ideas Help!? - Yahoo! Answers