SEO

September 4, 2009

MACK VICKERY: MEAT MAN: (home party video: sings/plays guitar/harmonica: shortly before death): JERRY LEE LEWIS (songwriter) - Humor & Komedie - 123video



MEAT MAN (Mack Rockery) Performed by Jerry Lee Lewis Ooh-oh, they call me the meat man You outta see me eat man Ooh, they call me the meat man You out say meat man, look a-here I got jaws like a bear trap, teeth like a razor A mean tied tongue with a sensitive taste I was born in Texas, the land of beef I don't care much for greens, but I sure like meat I'm the meat man You out see me eat man Ooh-my, I'm the meat man You outta see me eat man Been down to Macon Ate the furs of a Georgia peach I plucked a chicken in Memphis Mama, still got the feathers in my teeth I ate a pound of pork in Huntsville From a fine Alabama hog Ate a charcoal steak in Dallas And fed the bone to a stray wet (Louisiana) dog I'm the meat man You out see me eat man Oh, I'm the meat man You outta see me eat man Lord, it don't make me no difference Just as long as it's good meat The meat man got no preference If it's dog or rat, I'll eat it It don't have to be U.S. government approved Or stamped with a rate 'A' seal Just as long it's lean and full of protein Mama, feed it to me here for a meal Lord, I'm the meat man You oughta see me eat man Oh, I'm the meat man You oughta see me eat man Look out mama! I got jaws like a bear trap, teeth like a razor A mean tied tongue with a sensitive taste I was born in Texas, the land of beef Never cared much for greens, but I'm a hunk about meat I'm the meat man You oughta see me eat man Ooh, I'm the meat man You oughta see me eat man
MACK VICKERY: MEAT MAN: (home party video: sings/plays guitar/harmonica: shortly before death): JERRY LEE LEWIS (songwriter) - Humor & Komedie - 123video