SEO

September 1, 2009

Gmail - CRAZY PHIL MIND CONTROL LINK TRANSLATED

I read about Preston Nichols this morning. He was mentally controlled more than 20 years without his knowledge. Another person in the eyes of the public who has a story to tell this is Stewart Swerdlow.

This topic has been heavily on my mind, especially since I moved to California in 1997. Something really strange happened to me here. I'll walk around the house, or sitting at my computer or even in the car and I'll be struck by an enormous boost of energy that passes through my head, almost hitting me out. It happened to my partner Joe, too, but never at the same time as me.

Other times, I am sitting at my computer just by typing or reading web pages, and all of a sudden I get so tired that I feel I will die if they do not fix. When I do that, I never sleep, because when I relax and close my eyes, I see a visual message or a voice that spoke to me of all he was, I was reading about.

Joe will work on his computer and suddenly become so tired, must sleep for 4 hours. It has not been able to understand either why it is, and it's a little unsettling for me because it usually comes when I want to take a turn in the car - as I am unable to see something I should not. I do not know what it could be.

I do not like the subject of mind control, but obviously it happens. We might as well be aware, because we like it or not, it happens.

Life has been really weird here.
 
2-15-08 - Two Saturdays later, I was struck in the back of the head while sitting at my computer with a huge force that nearly ran me down. There was nobody behind me at all. I felt really dizzy and my head hurts. My first thought was: "I had a stroke, but I had no symptoms of stroke. So I got up and took a couple of aspirins and went to bed for rest. I had no sooner closed my eyes and I could see in the astral kingdom, 3 men dressed in white shirt with long sleeves - no links - dark pants. They leaned on me as I lay on the ground and one of the men said: "FEMA wants you to clear the bases."

After having thought a bit, I decided that I would not only not clear the bases, I would spread the word and sent the fastest links out of anyone I know and at this moment, this number runs in the thousands on my e-mail lists. I also added the lists to another site in case they decide to hack mine.

Here are the files I was told to delete so you know what I mean.

DREAMING OF THE PEOPLE OF CONCENTRATION CAMPS - WHY?
UPDATED 8-26-07 - LIST OF CAMPS BY STATE
8-26-07 CONCENTRATION CAMP PLANS

The following week, Saturday at the same hour (8:30), I was struck again, as the previous week, but in this case, I had just moved my head to watch TV, and they got me with a look once.

You also might want to see this series of videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXo5ea2hRFE Cathy O'Brien

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLqw59XfG04 Operation Paperclip - MK-ULTRA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRlVjVlmRZo&NR=1 Mind Control in the United States

CASBOLT JAMES - LIVING IN ENGLAND - TRAINED IN THE VIDEO OF GROUP M16

NEW TECHNOLOGY - REMOTE MONITORING OF NEURONS

NEVER give up. Once we leave, they win, and we can not let them win.
 
I present a series of web pages and sites that might be useful that I received in an e-mail:

Here is a poll to see if you are mentally controlled at all.

If you have these symptoms, let me know.

The following symptoms are typical targets of electronic harassment mind weapons (non-electronic harassment usually goes with electronic effects):
I took this survey and I found that many of them happen to me.:

1. You find that your whole family, friendship and business relationships go sour and you did nothing to cause this problem.

2. You find that "accidental" blocking of you when you walk or drive about, by strangers, has increased dramatically and every day brings several "blocking" incidents. For example, someone slips ahead of you at the ATM or bank cash grocery, or with cars in unexpected places in parking lots. It's part of what keeps targets "street theater". THIS IS ABOUT BLOCKING * FAR * more frequent than that which occurs in Normal Life, NOT THE USUAL OCCASIONAL EVENTS.

3. Often have phones or tones or echoes, you have lots of "wrong number" calls

4. Lights go out as you pass under them, walking or driving

5. Your watch and other batteries are often discharged too early to be "natural" death

6. You find that you've suddenly woken up at exactly the same time, middle of each night

7. Featured voices in your head and you are not mentally ill

8. Ringing in the ears - may start / stop when changing or disabling electronic devices

9. Fake telephone or clock ringing or fake knocking on your door

10. Fake, bird calls, noisy, outdoors, which follow you everywhere

11. Hot needles deep in your flesh, especially when trying to sleep (also called "pits")

12. Members jerking wildly, especially when trying to sleep

13. Extremely powerful itching which may begin as small electrical shocks

14. Very relaxed while fast heart rate (not having exercised recently)

15. Very high body heat, no fever, cool relaxed, surroundings

16. Vibration, large surface area of your body, or, nearby objects which should not vibrate normally

17. Forced awakening, can not sleep, as if high doses of caffeine

18. Vivid 3-D images while awake, eyes open or closed

19. Urges to go somewhere, you do not need or at times you would not go there

20. Neighbors can see through walls, possibly by sounds from those who "follow" you

21. The repeated cases where it seems that your mind is read

22. Demonstrated repeatedly break-ins, robberies at small scale, and sabotage both at home and at work

23. Sudden "drop-you-in-your-tracks" fatigue at times you should not be tired