SEO

September 12, 2009

Dailymotion - Elvis In Concert - June 19, 1977 - a Music video


WHO THE FUCK IS THAT FUCKIN' UP THE BACKGROUND VOCALS? NEVER HEARD IT BEFORE TONIGHT. "Oh see, See See Rider" Elvis tells James Burton to "Take it on"
"God, I mean I was totally unprepared to come out here backstage. You know, I was, there were flash bulbs, and, and he says you're on! On what? You're on! Anyway".

"Have I, have we, we. I have I ever 'bin to this town before"?

"Yeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhhhh"

Elvis wore the Sundial suit with the two cuff buttons which he wore the night before in Omaha. Pershing Municipal Auditorium. Elvis In Concert CBS Special concert, along with the Omaha June 19, 1977 & Rapid City, June 21, 1977 shows

2001 theme L"Oh Yeah"! "Look at his clothes"! "Alright!",

"Yes, you're right",

Elvis acknowledges his fans. "When I was sick" it sounds like Elvis says. Elvis pauses while the audience applauds him. He responds, "But I'm back" which brings more applause.
Dailymotion - Elvis In Concert - June 19, 1977 - a Music video