SEO

August 7, 2009

Packinghouse guy torches Tinkered odiousness | Wise Bread - oh, i get it...btw: always thought the fish teeth coming out of the can was from WWN...but it's real

Packinghouse guy torches Tinkered odiousness is a dish with real bite. Sorry, couldn't resist. I'm not entirely sure what kind of Fish Mouths are in this can of strangeness, but I'm not in a huge rush to find out either. Catfish maybe? I have heard fish cheeks are devine though.

Fish

 

I'd eat the next one. Not because I was forced but because I'd eat my shoe if it's covered in curry sauce. That's just the Brit in me. Anyway, Thai Green Curry with Crocodile sounds really good to me.

Croc Curry

 

I have to admit, we're getting into territory that even I can't face now. I'll give it a try if I have to, if I was hungry enough, but canned scorpions don't have that nice ring to it.

Blergh! Could you eat these strange canned foods? | Wise Bread