Let It Bleed, Ethan Russell"Let It Bleed" by Ethan RussellEthan Russell, 2008Let It Bleed: The Rolling Stones 1969 U.S. Tour
420 pages, 15" x 12" page format, limited to 2600 copies, each signed and numbered by author/photographer Ethan Russell.
In the world of high-end collector volumes, Rhino distinguishes itself in this debut release with the same passion and dedication that has made it the leading caretaker of musical legacies for three decades. Crafted to the highest standards using superior materials, this signed limited edition is not just defined by its exceptional content, but the quality of paper, binding, inks and printing. It is only natural that Rhino's legendary care for the musical history would translate into such a well-crafted and luxurious volume as Rhino extends its music expertise to visual culture.
* Distinctive oversize 15 x 12" page format
* 44-3/8 x 12" panoramic fold out
* Stock is heavy weight matte coated paper imported from Belgium
* The text is Smythe sewn into the hard case cover and finished with red and black head and foot band
* Color and black-and-white photographs are printed in 4-color process with image varnish. Black halftones overprint metallic silver with image varnish
$650.00 plus $35.00 shipping in the United States, for international shipping rates please call 1.800.778.9988.
Sizes: Book Color: Color Type: Promotional Image Edition of: Limited Edition Signed