SEO

August 29, 2009

The Jam Squad Presents - Assignment: The RockOut: Rock & Roll Dad

Rock & Roll Dad


Sometime in the early 1990's, my father recorded this demo with his band The Tremors. He had two cassette tapes that he would play in the car - Bob Seger's "Greatest Hits" and a tape that was just filled with the song you are about to hear. It would drive my brothers and I crazy. Eventually, he got a car with a CD player, and then we were forced to listen to .38 Special's "Greatest Hits", which in my opinion, is one of the shitty bands ever.
Now my facts might not be 100%, but my dad wrote this song with his buddies and he plays keyboards on it. It definitely sounds a lot better to me now, but that is probably because I am not being forced to listen to it for the 27th time in row while I ride in the backseat of a Chevy Lumina to my grandma's house on a Sunday afternoon.

THE TREMORS "I USED TO KNOW A GIRL" 1994(?)
The Jam Squad Presents - Assignment: The RockOut: Rock & Roll Dad