SEO

August 15, 2009

Graceland Virtual Wall - Elvis Week 2009

Graceland Virtual Wall

Page 1 of 70 | Select a page:
 
Marjorie Bosman, Age 64
British Columbia, CA
R.I.P. Elvis! You will always be my favourite.

MARIE, Age 55
BRADLEY BEACH,NEW JERSEY, US
I will love Elvis forever.He is a pure angel with a voice that makes me always feel good when I hear him sing,when I'm down I listen to his music or movies and I feel good.Thank heavens for his music and movies that keeps him alive

MARIE, Age 55
BRADLEY BEACH,NEW JERSEY, US
I will love Elvis forever.He is a pure angel with a voice that makes me always feel good when I hear him sing,when I'm down I listen to his music or movies and I feel good.Thank heavens for his music and movies that keeps him alive

DONNA MINTON, Age 65
Middletown, US
I still think you are here I will never forget, I was born on his birthday he was nine when i was born. I love his music, movies. I have alot of his things I went to Graceland two years ago.I will go again someday. where i work they play his music and I sing along.GOD BLESS YOU SEE YOU IN HEAVEN.LOVE DONNA

Janet Bruce, Age 47
Prince Rupert BC, CA
I have been an Elvis Fan since I was 10 yrs old, my MOM was always playing Elvis music & we watched all his movies..he was buried on my birthday Aug.18 & I will never forget the day he died. He was such a loving,caring ,generous man & I send my deepest sympathies to his friends & family.He will alwyas be on my mind!!!

John Graf, Age 54
carson calif., US
I have been a fan since I was six and I will always be. Thank you Elvis for putting so much joy into my life. I hope wherever you are that you are happy. You deserve it for making the world happy. Thank you Elvis.

tracey potter adams, Age 42
paragould arkansas, US
i have always loved elvis he has always been a household name eversince i can remember....i can remember exactly what i was doing when i heard he had went to meet jesus and be with his mom and bother in heaven ....i love you and miss u elvis

Janvier, Age 19
Omaha, NE, US
I may be young but I will always love your music Elvis!!! My grandma loved you and it definitely passed on to me. I can't get enough of your music! My favorite is Can't help Falling In Love. I LOVE THE KING!

Bonnie, Age 44
Cedar Rapids, IA, US
Your music is timeless and you will always be remembered as a great person and entertainer through decades to come. Your music touched millions of souls and continues on. Thank you.

Judie,
Mount Vernon, WA, US
For the love, joy, comfort, and beautiful music you have given to all of us, thank you Elvis.
Elvis Week 2009