SEO

August 6, 2009

Experts > Music/Performing Arts > Oldies Music > Presley, Elvis

Experts > Music/Performing Arts > Oldies Music > Presley, Elvis

SubjectDate AskedExpert

'68 comeback special belly button8/5/2009Sherrie
  Q: I have seen clips of the 68 special and there's some picture and in the background you can hear ...
  A: Okay Sarah..I haven't seen the outtakes in a while...now I have been laughing at him...LOL In the ...
'68 comeback special belly button8/4/2009Sherrie
  Q: I have seen clips of the 68 special and there's some picture and in the background you can hear ...
  A: ..if you will send me the picture you're talking about to: sherriemr3565@yahoo.com I'll try to ...
Favorites8/2/2009Sherrie
  Q: I am 13 years old and loveeeee Elvis Presley. I really want to know his favorites (favorite things ...
  A: ..thank you very much for your question...You sound like a very bright 13 year old to be an Elvis ...
Signatures7/31/2009Patrick
  Q: I hope this is the only stupid question you get today, but will you please tell me if a copy written ...
  A: Debra- Thanks for writing. If you have a clock, for example, with a printed "Elvis Presley" ...
plexiglass used for elvis' casket7/30/2009Tony Trout
  Q: My husband bought a large piece of plexiglass,it is flat and has two sides.He was told there was a ...
  A: Jerri, According to Lamar Fike (and also Elvis's funeral director, the late Robert Kendall) there ...
Elvis surgery7/30/2009KAREN HAINES
  Q: Did Elvis ever have any type of surgery?
  A: This is what I have, comes from the elvis Presley Encyclopedia: Elvis did have a couple of ...
songs7/30/2009Tony Trout
  Q: did elvis ever sang it's only make believe and ebony eyes
  A: Cody, Elvis never officially recorded "It's Only Make Believe" but I'm sure he had to have heard ...
value of concert ticket7/28/2009Cory Cooper
  Q: I have a concert ticket for elvis' last concert he never got to perform at due to his death. It is ...
  A: You could check with www.eBay.com and see if there are any concert tickets from the same time frame ...
Albums7/27/2009Tony Trout
  Q: I am curious as to the albums that were released by Elvis. My goal is collect all of them and ...
  A: Rich, Not counting his original five Sun record releases, RCA released 92 albums/Extended Play ...
"Judy" sung by Elvis7/26/2009rené doormann
  Q: I heard a song sung by Elvis this morning called "Judy", I consider myself a devoted fan and until ...
  A: .. Elvis recorded the song JUDY march 13,1961 at RCA studios in Nashville,Tennessee. It was released ...
Elvis favorite processed foods7/26/2009KAREN HAINES
  Q: What were Elvis' favorite snack foods? Junk food type things?
  A: HE LOVED PEANUT BUTTER CUPS, he did have quite a sweet tooth--just like any country boy." In ...
bee gees.7/25/2009Sherrie
  Q: Did Elvis like the bee gees? What were some of his favorite songs from other artists?
  A: .thank you for your question. I have never heard one way or the other whether Elvis liked the Bee ...
Elvis' Graceland Blueprints7/24/2009Sherrie
  Q: This is Brad Streight of Odenton,Maryland and a few days ago I sent you a email from my cellphone ...
  A: ...I apologize for the mix up...when you sent the email..I simply clicked "REPLY" and attached the ...
original phots vs copied ones?7/24/2009KAREN HAINES
  Q: How would a person be able to identify whether or not Elvis photos are original snapshots or some ...
  A: Well it's like this, I have bought pics before, I only buy if they have a C.O.A., some are selling ...
ELVIS PRESLEY7/24/2009Sherrie
  Q: YES THERE IS A WEB SITE CALLED MY SPACE WELL THERE IS A GUY ON THERE CALLED ELVIS PRESLEY ALONG WITH ...
  A: ..I'm not sure what your question is..other than if this guy is "really" Elvis, himself...I would ...
Elvis' favorites7/22/2009KAREN HAINES
  Q: Do you have a list of some of Elvis' favorite things like soap, toothpaste, candy bar. Anything ...
  A: Well, we all know he liked peanut butter and banana sandwiches, he also wore both a cross and the ...
SONGS7/21/2009Tony Trout
  Q: TONY, FROM 1 TO 10 WHAT ARE THE FANS TOP 10 ALL TIME FAVORITE ELVIS SONGS FROM HIS CONCERT YEARS IN ...
  A: Jeff, My guess for the fans favorite songs would have to be the old songs from the 1950s that ...
Scotty's guitar7/21/2009Cory Cooper
  Q: Did Elvis ever play Scotty's electric guitar on stage in the 50's
  A: I've not seen any pictures or heard any stories of Elvis using Scotty's guitar on stage but that ...
An album not familiar with7/19/2009Tony Trout
  Q: I have recently come into possession of an album for children done by Elvis. I have never seen ...
  A: Terry, I believe that the album you're referring to is called, "Elvis Sings For Children & ...
Rings on Elvis' right hand in "Aloha From Hawaii"7/18/2009Tony Trout
  Q: I have been working for over a year on making a duplicate of Elvis' "Aloha" jumpsuit. I have a ...
  A: Brian, This one is definitely a real challenge because I, myself, have never been able to find out ...
name of musician7/13/2009Tony Trout
  Q: two songs , never ending and well be together have similar guitar work which stand out, do you know ...
  A: Ted, There were three guitarists who played on the sessions where "Never Ending" were recorded. ...
elvis7/12/2009Tony Trout
  Q: did Elvis write any songs and what were they? i don't think he did he just sang everyone eles songs ...
  A: Ken, Elvis never really 'wrote' an entire song by himself. He always left that up to other ...
Elvis Concert Ticket7/11/2009KAREN HAINES
  Q: I saw Elvis in concert at St. John Arena in Columbus, Ohio in 1974. I have been all over the ...
  A: Actually, 2 suggestions. In your browser bring up Craigslist. You can post wanted there, Also, on ...
Elvis Faked His Death7/8/2009Patrick
  Q: I believe elvis faked his death for many reasons and there's too many to mention but i will list ...
  A: Anthony- On your “evidence”: 1. You do not know what Elvis wanted. 2. He did not do any work with ...
Elvis Presley7/6/2009Beverly Taylor
  Q: I have and original paper fan club magazine from 1955 with an article in it about Elvis's home at ...
  A: Oh my! Hi "JanGraceland"! You do have a rare treasure on your hands there. I would love to buy it ...
Elvis in Altus7/5/2009Sherrie
  Q: Hope you're fine.I tried to write you many times on Elvis in Altus.You never answered.Are you fine ...
  A: ..I'm sorry for not responding..as I have only received the initial email. The only help I can ...
Fan Clubs7/4/2009Cory Cooper
  Q: I apologize if I am not using the correct site but do you know if New Zealand has an Elvis Fan Club ...
  A: I think the love of his life was his Mother, Gladys. I think he loved Priscilla and she was a ...
Authenticating SUN Elvis disks7/3/2009rené doormann
  Q: Had a real lucky day going through an estate full of vinyl. Found 5 SUN's by Elvis, but don't think ...
  A: sorry I took so long to answer. I have search my books,and couldn't find any news for you. I will ...
elvis7/3/2009Cory Cooper
  Q: I have the original hand written lyrics and music sheets for 8 EP movie songs with a LOA from the ...
  A: I do not know what they might be worth but they sound like great items. I would try these Websites ...
viva las vegas7/2/2009Tony Trout
  Q: did elvis ever do viva las vegas in concert and if so when and where? thanks jg jeffgoldenmusic.com
  A: Jeff, To my knowledge, Elvis never performed "Viva Las Vegas" in concert (at least not a full ...
Elvis Presley7/1/2009Patrick
  Q: What record was Elvis playing on his record player the day that he died.
  A: Going by the photo in "Elvis, By The Presleys," the record that was on Elvis's personal record ...
Gail Brewer Giorgio6/30/2009Cory Cooper
  Q: ..I am looking for a web site for Gail Brewer Giorgio...all searches come back to just links for her ...
  A: Elvis Presley Junior. His story is so incorrect I don't know where to begin. There is nothing in his ...
ELVIS MICROPHONE6/29/2009Tony Trout
  Q: TONY, WHAT KIND OF MIKE DID ELVIS USE MOST. I WOULD LIKE TO BUY ONE LIKE HE USED IN THATS THE WAY IT ...
  A: Jeff, The microphone that Elvis used for the concert segments for TTWII was an ElectroVoice RE-15 ...
Gail Brewer Giorgio6/29/2009Cory Cooper
  Q: ..I am looking for a web site for Gail Brewer Giorgio...all searches come back to just links for her ...
  A: I do not know of a Website or any contact information for Gail Brewer-Giorgio. I don't believe I ...
elvis`complete graceland blueprints and floor plans6/29/2009Sherrie
  Q: Hey Sherrie this,is Brad Streight and the email I had given is to my cellphone that`s only capable ...
  A: ...Do you have a yahoo email account? It's a free account and you can access it from any ...
elvis6/26/2009KAREN HAINES
  Q: can bet this is a hard one for you? did Elvis ever met fabian,paul anka,bobby rydell, and what were ...
  A: In 1969 Elvis gave a private concert, it was held on July 31. Only the press and celebrity guests ...
elvis6/24/2009Sherrie
  Q: im doing a music assignment on elvis and his music. i want to know what happened to the world or ...
  A: ...thank you very much for your question..however..this is a very complex question with not just an ...
Elvis6/24/2009rené doormann
  Q: I live in Louisville on the street Elvis's grand parents lived. I can see their house from here. ...
  A: Why the autopsy report isn't open I don't know. There are many things about Elvis that the family ...
Elvis 456/23/2009Cory Cooper
  Q: i discovered in my house a elvis one-sided single "il'l be back" it looks like it was sent to the ...
  A: The song "I'll Be Back" is from the Spinout movie soundtrack from 1966. I don't know a value for it ...
Elvis devil in disguise6/23/2009Mel Priddle
  Q: You know in the beginning of Devil In Disguise when Elvis is singing soft and sweet but it's not ...
  A: I would think that the six songs on Side 1 of the album "Something For Everybody" would fall within ...