SEO

July 1, 2009

there's a Cunt NEW! ABORTION SONG [Christina Lee]

Flag of ParisImage via Wikipedia

This is a song God gave me when I was thirty years old...six years before I had my first child. Please pass it on, if you like. For those who have had abortions...Leave it with the Lord. The Blood of Jesus Produced by Christina Lee. covers all sin. There is forgiveness and mercy for you. Recent studies referred to in Time Magazine and on Focus on the Family, declared that Pro Life advocates now out number Pro Choice. It is time to press on in prayer for more victory.

*i always amuse myself by locating my videos by doing a map search with key words: there's an OD, Sweden; there's a Penis, Spain;
, situated in the north of the Community of Valencia, is set in a privileged part of the Spanish Mediterranean. The municipality of Peniscola covers 79Km 2 , 17 of which run parallel to the coastline, an area which is fairly distributed between woodland areas and warm Mediterranean groves of...
there's a Tits, Somewhere for Dolly Videos, there's a Cunt and, of course, my favorite--Pussy, Rhone-Alpes France...a beautiful little ski-town in the French Alps, where I moved this year. But I thought I'd get kicked back on the Abortion, but I would was wrong. I'm going to look at it more closely once I send this, but apparently it's close to a place in India called Kolkata, which, I assume, is old Calcutta, but I could be wrong.

I can't tell you about the place in Louisiana for a certain genre of video...oops, i just did, sort of.

~ nichopoulooza

heartrending ABORTION SONG DON'T TAKE MY RIGHT TO LIFE Christina Lee ROE V WADE ROE VS. WADE ROW PRO-CHOICE WOMEN PRO-LIFE ANTI-ABORTION FETUS murder activist songwriter Choic esong-poem God Blood of Jesus Time Magazine prayer advocate abortion kolkata india nichopoulooza
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]