SEO

July 18, 2009

Michael Jackson MoTown LowDown (i sat on this funeral site for 5 minutes watching the flash birds and listening to the music - very peaceful - death) - James H. Cole Home For Funerals - Detroit - Michigan - Service - Cremation




























Name:
Michael J. Jackson

Birth Date & Death Date
August 29th, 1958 - June 25th, 2009

Cemetery:

Woodlawn Cemetery
19975 Woodward Ave
Detroit, MI 48203 (map/driving directions)

Services:

10:30AM at Graveside Service on Friday, July 17th, 2009






























































Rest In Peace....Your Talent was Appreciated!

Mercedes Gosnell - July 17th, 2009 at 2:08pm - Email
Rest
in peace, Michael. You were such an amazing force in this world, and I
know much of the world misses you. We won't forget you.

La-Tracshia Houaton - July 17th, 2009 at 2:40pm - Email
R.I.P. Michael Jackson.
We miss you!!!!

Dianne Davis - July 17th, 2009 at 2:58pm - Email
Michael
you were such a talented and wonderful performer. You will be missed by
all your fans, but we shall always keep you in our hearts. Your music
will never ever be forgotten. May you rest in peace and know that your
fans from all over the world love you so much. You will never ever be
forgotten. Much love always

mickey shadd - July 17th, 2009 at 3:06pm - Email
to
the Jackson family, Michael will be missed. he is the reason why i love
music. i've always been a fan of his & always will be. i'm glad i
got to see him in concert. i'll never stop playing his songs.

Luz M. Albaladejo - July 17th, 2009 at 4:59pm - Email
Michael... I will always love you and you will always live in my heart. Rest in peace with the Lord.

Tracey Eyre - July 17th, 2009 at 7:56pm - Email
To
all of Michael's family. Thank you so much for sharing Michael with us.
He was an amazingly brilliant artist and will be remembered for all
eternity. I will always be so grateful to be able to call myself a
massive fan of his. I still find it very difficult to believe he has
been taken from us. He will be forever alive in my heart. I hope I get
to meet him in the next life, as I wasn't fortunate enough to see him
in the flesh in this one. Michael will be with God now teaching him how
to moonwalk, while God teaches Michael how to use his wings. I just
hope He realises He will NEVER be as good as Michael. RIP Michael.
Memories of you will live on forever. I will always cherish the
memories you left with us.

Juli - July 17th, 2009 at 10:20pm - Email
you
were the best performer of our times.I loved your music, your dance
moves and I loved you as a person.you were great with everyone you came
in contact with. we will all miss you. Love always! a big fan. God
bless you. Juli

Carol Boyle - July 18th, 2009 at 4:03am - Email
Praying
for you and your family, you are a great loss for them and for all the
world, Rest In Peace, and so sad that your not here