SEO

July 30, 2009

lvmh lover


Ooooohhh...another Neverfull gets special treatment, this time from the store in Deauville, France. Re-opened in the early part of Summer 2009, this small but quaint boutique boasts fabulous architectural elements that Normandy is famous for. Christened Villa Vuitton, it's definitely high on my agenda list for stores to visit. LVoe it!!!

If it weren't for her Cabas Piano, I would have kicked the living daylights outta her!!! He isssshhhhzzz mine!

Well Mr, Thanks to you, I can't stop myself from reading your blog almost daily. And thanks to you I just went and bought the damier Etole in the middle of summer. Now all I can do is wish for a cool summer night so I can start using it. I would have love to get my hands on the Bordeaux but I was told it's not being release in North American. BOOO!! Now if I only know how to tie a scraf. Never worked with anything as big as a etole before. Any suggestions would be greatly apperiated. Apprently this is what everyone is doing, so here's a picture of some of my LV goods. Keep up the good work. Awww...thanks for sharing, Erik!!! It's people like you who makes blogging about Louis Vuitton all worthwhile. LVoe it!!!


Hmmm...I do LVoe fur but the colour seems a tad bit too vermin for my taste. I received this pic from Bagaholicboy.com ages ago and it seemed to have been buried in my inbox. Well, today is the resurrection and feature of this Fall Winter bag. Made out of mink fur, this Pochette Accesoires will surely turn heads and PETA for sure!

My SA showed me the new colours for the Sprouse Leopard Stole when I was last in the boutique and I must say that I am not so wild about them. I guess I am biased because I LVoe, LVoe, LVoe the colourway on mine.
I am really liking the Pailletes Collection for Fall Winter 2009 2010. I am just so undecided if I should get one. Any thoughts?

I am always thrilled when I see a Celeb decked in Louis Vuitton whilst travelling. Here's Victoria Secret's Miranda Kerr with her Sac Chien in Monogram, Pegase in Damier and the ohhh so wonderful Mahina. LVoe it!!!
While I am roasting in 90 degree weather, Christine from Australia is enjoying her winter with her Stephen Sprouse Leopard Stole. I can't wait to use mine again for this season. That silk and cashmere is absolutely fabulous. Thanks for sharing, C. LVoe it!!!

I dunno who she is but she absolutely fabulous. LVoe it!!! UPDATE: She is Taiwanese actress An Yi Xuan. Thanks, guys!
Paris Fashion Week: Dunhill shoots for the moon, scores | All The Rage | Los Angeles Times