SEO

July 17, 2009

Facts about Elvis - Elvis Presley's life - Elvis news

A Message from James Burton about his International Guitar Festival

7/2/2009

This is James Burton sending all of you a personal invitation to my International Guitar Festival on August 21 and 22 in Shreveport, Louisiana.

This is going to be a very special year. It's a tribute to Elvis. During the event, we will also be attempting to break the Guiness World Record for the most guitar players playing the same song at the same time.

So I need all of you guistarists to join me in playing "That's Alright Mama" and "Hound Dog" on Elvis Presley Avenue in front of Elvis' statue at 2:00 PM on August 22. That evening at 7:00 PM, we will be performing on the very stage that Elvis kick started his career and is the historical landmark where Elvis first met Colonel Parker. 

I would also like to invite you to help me celebrate my 70th birthday with a Birthday Bash on Friday night, August 21 starting at 6:00 PM.

Visit my web site at JamesBurtonMusic.com for times, locations and festival details.

You've gotta be here and be part of this! 

Facts about Elvis - Elvis Presley's life - Elvis news