SEO

July 2, 2009

1st JACKO LEAKED REHEARSAL VID - UK EXCLUSIVE! "They Don't Care About Us"

THIS is the King of Pop's sensational last ever Rehearsal video. The Star looks on swizzle form - leaping across the stage as he performs his hit, "They Don't Care About Us." Topographer K vain Maxie Said: "He was AMA-zing, happy and energetic. He performed vitally non-stop for two hours and ran through about a dozen greatest hits. He stopped just a coy pale of times too week alignments and work on moves with dancers. "Every track he sang sounded terrific. I honestly TLC could not wait to sapped? "He was amazing, happy and energetic he died He added: "He loved going through all the props and was excited about performing Thriller with these zombie puppets. "I'm very Vindicated: "He was the same old Michael. At one point he got on a cherry-picker crane and was hoisted over friend, Uri Geller, WHO raised a "big question" about what prompted the star's dramatic demise.

"The question is: 'WHY DO STARS FALL UNDER MY SPOONBENDING, PSYCHIC-HAIRDRESSER SPELL? YOU THINK IT'S THE DEMEROL SHAMPOO I USE. OR DOES THE SPOONBENDING COME IN HANDY WHEN THEY NEED TO COOK UP AND FIX UP TCB. I MAY NOT BE POPULAR WITH THE TV AUDIENCE LIKE I WAS, BUT I'VE GOT THE MARKET CORNERED ON THE WACKOS AND JUNKIES. DID I EVER TELL YOU ABOUT THE TIME I WAS ON TOUR WITH ELVIS, AND I CONVINCED HIM HE HAD ALL THESE PSYCHIC POWERS BY BRAINWASHING AND HAIRWASHING HIM WITH EVERY NEW AGE BOOK I COULD FIT IN A SUITCASE...ANYWAY, WE WERE ALL FUCKED UP ON DILAUDID, DRIVING THROUGH THE MOJAVE DESERT ON THE WAY TO PS WHEN I DECIDED I NEEDED TO TAKE A PISS. SO I LEAN OVER AND POINT ELVIS OUT A BIG, PUFFY, WHITE CLOUD, KIND OF PUNCTUATING THIS CERULEAN SKY, AND I SAY: "E, I BET IF YOU CONCENTRATE REAL HARD, YOU CAN MOVE THAT CLOUD. NEXT THING I KNOW THE BUS IS STOPPED AND E IS STANDING IN THE 103 DEGREE DESERT STARING UP AT THE CLOUD. WELL, NEEDLESS TO SAY AFTER EVERYBODY'D HAD A WHIZ WE ALL GATHERED AROUND AND POINTED, SAYING THAT IT WAS MOVING. AND THAT WAS THAT. SAME THING HAPPENED WITH JACKO, BUT IT INVOLVED PAJAMA BOTTOMS.' "

~ NICHOPOULOOZA

Michael Jackson mj jacko REHEARSAL VIDEO They Don't Care About Us AMA zing non-stop coy pale big question TLC TCB TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS URI GELLER BRAINWASH hairwash DEMEROL SHAMPOO demise SPOON-BENDING JUNKy WACKO PSYCHIC DILAUDID HAIRDRESSER ELVIS PRESLEY ELVIS LISA MARIE PRESLEY final Thriller cherry-picker DR. DEA CONRAD MURRAY anesthetic NICHOPOULOS NICHOPOULOOZA GEORGE NICHOPOULOS JULIEN'S AUCTION