SEO

May 24, 2009

Michael Jackson: Dirty Diana [via: Groupie Blog]

Michael Jackson
Dirty Diana


She likes the boys in the band
She knows when they come to town
Every musician’s fan after the
curtain comes down
She waits at backstage doors
For those who have prestige
Who promise fortune and fame
A life that’s so carefree

She’s says that’s ok
Hey baby do what you want
I’ll be your night lovin’ thing
I’ll be the freak you can taunt
And I don’t care what you say
I want to go too far
I’ll be your everything
If you make me a star

Producer Quincy Jones confirmed
the song was about a groupie.
But who? The girl in the video,
walking down the dark alley
is Sheryl Crow.

sheryl-crow

Sheryl Crow started her career as
a backup vocalist on the Bad World Tour
and sang together with Michael Jackson:
I just can’t stop loving you.

Michael skipped the song at Wembley Stadium in 1988,
because he thought it would be an insult to princess Diana.
But Diana told him, the song was one of her favourites.

diana_jackson