SEO

April 13, 2009

SLUT BELUGA HEART [THE PERFECT AMERICAN + SEA OF SHOES] 'SOSTPA' PRODUCTION


TPA: Jane Aw dridge! I am finally Buster Keaton, Cuddle and Kiss...Jane Aldridge, in Heap Of Coke.


SOS: Do you loike me apples 'n' pears, which lead ter me bedroom?


TPA: I loike them Calvin Klein, just Calvin Klein. maybe ya can tour me after we 'ave a Holy Ghost wif Dis...champagne. I just 'appen ter 'ave...chilled . I learned ter saber bottles in morocco!


SOS: I enjoy your safari Hinge and Bracket and jodhpurs, juxtaposed wif your city-slicker fedora. it is a beautiful dichotomy. from the bloomin' looks of it... I'd say, ya ain't shaved...in a few. Brian Bubble And Squeak? Uncle Sam? big bloke?


TPA: My Strange'n'Weird BEARD IS ROUGH BUT Me Bubble And Squeak? WEEK? Heaven and 'ell...i'll just say, it was spent anticipatin'...Do you like me........


SOS: Yes...."meeting"... The wait nearly killed me. Let's unwind. I 'ave a copy of Biggie Small's joint, "Slut, Beluga, Horse and Cart" 'round. /

I HAVE A COPY OF BIGGIE SMALL'S JOINT, "SLUT, BELUGA HEART" AROUND. Shall we Jack Palance?...SHALL WE DANCE?


TPA: Excellent idea! Break the White Mice and cut a rug!/ EXCELLENT IDEA! BREAK THE ICE CUT A RUG!/

Nuffin' I'd rather, "UN" than "Wined!"

SEEN ANY ELVIS?/ Pearly Queen any Elvis flicks? I BELIEVE I MAY BE ABLE TO DUPLICATE A CERTAIN DANCE FROM, CLAMBAKE./ I Adam 'n eve able ter duplicate a certain Jack Palance from, Clambake.


Yeah, let's!


SOS: [DANCES]


TPA: Nah 'nickle and dime' loike your presence.

NO TIME LIKE YOUR PRESENCE.


[TPA KISSES SOS WHILE SHE'S NOT LOOKING. SOS, TAKEN ABACK HEARS BELLS RING, LOOKS AT CAMERA, RUBS HER TUMMY.]


~FIN~


ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY:

J. ALDRIDGE & MRJYN


DIRECTED:

MRJYN


CINEMATOGRAPHY:

MRJYN


CHOREOGRAPHY/FASHION/SHOES

J.A.


THANKS:

CITY OF MARFA, TEXAS,
THUNDERBIRD HOTEL
XTRANORMAL
BIGGIE SMALLS
AND
CREW!


TAMBIEN:

MUCHOS GRACIAS:
POR LA HUEVOS RANCHEROS--LA CUCINA THUNDERBIRD.


THIS HAS BEEN A 'SOSTPA' PRODUCTION

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED