SEO

April 1, 2009

14 MRJYN 'DM' VIDS + COMMENTS [Pgs. 30 - 32: Oldest - Newest]+ [I ALREADY SWITCHED BODIES WITH A 17-YR-OLD GIRL FOR APRIL FOOLS SO THIS IS FOOL-FREE]



bon sang, le clip de flowers on the wall, franchement,
bravo, du vintage!je la trouve sublime et si joyeuse!
que du bonheur. Inlassable.damn, the clip of flowers on the wall, frankly, bravo, the vintage! I find it sublime and joyful! that happiness.
Tireless.


inimitably gifted with a pure energy.
magnifique!!

Great!!!!very rare performance!!!!thanks a lot!!!
MRJYN!
Where did you get this? I believe my late Uncle is in that group playing football, he played with Mack and they went down to meet Elvis and we have seen still photos but never this. Can you tell me where it came from, how you know Mack was in there and what about the date.? Any info you have would be really appreciated.

Thanks so much for the cool videos.




For mrjyn:Hi...
I'm hippyyy111@yahoo.com
contact me, please.
NOTE TO CONTACT HIPPYY

for phoebe and jerry lee
from m.

photo of Jerry Lee Lewis and daughter/manager, Phoebe Lewis, from Phoebe's FB


fabuleux!!!