SEO

January 20, 2009

バカロボ キントレーZ: Would anyone fluent in HOLY-SHIT! mind translating?


This has now replaced my Martha Stewart nightmares.
He goes faster without his arms it seems
Congo to capons Nice Marsala
what the fuck is this?¬?¬?
This has got to be the best video on YouTube
気合でやる!
rascally you're hating all the 'fucking' people who don't speak Englisher, even though they're posting on the Japaneses Yoruba in japan's IN Capella I'm well within my rights to demand that you stop using Englisher, everything else on this page is in Japaneses except the Dumbo's who's comment I'm responding to. :p
only avians could come up with a scare machine like this!
wart
I think I saw this last night...in my nightmares.
to Johan, =P
Wit.
I love the way the kid is completely unimpressed.
LL It's crazy!!!
WT??
SHH HA Shah AH Hash AHA AH Shh
...
why?
must have this mp3!!!!
ya sorely what's the music that he's working out to? I know it's just generic workout music but I want it!!!!
Liz only a flesh wound
Look ma, no hands. Lola
sex machine
What the fuck have you unleashed you jars!
Proceed with extreme prejudice. KILL IT WITH FIRE!!
Creepy, scary, ... and the kid is totally unimpressed because he has to live with crazy s*** like this every day. Reminds me to the music video of Herbie Hankie - Rockie
Would anyone fluent in HOLY-SHIT! mind translating?
oh dear god! that is oddly odd!
This has now replaced my Martha Stewart nightmares.
so the moral of the story is to work out until your arms fall off, then work out some more! Lola
He goes faster without his arms it seems

cargo to Japanese Nice MySQL
what the fuck is this?¬?¬?

This has got to be the best video on YouTube

気合でやる!