SEO

January 3, 2009

Bettye LaVette: Love Reign O'er Me [Tribute: Pete Townshend + Roger Daltrey: KENNEDY CENTER AWARDS 2008]

Don't forget to watch the good and bad video to honorees Pete Townshend and Roger Daltrey. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw7hfO...

Bettye LaVette (born Betty Haskins in Muskegon, Michigan, 1946) is an American soul singer who cut her first record at 16, but achieved only intermittent fame until her 2005 record, I've Got My Own Hell to Raise. Her style combines elements of country, rock, soul, funk, and gospel, which has prevented her from being easily marketed.

Bettye LaVette Love Reign O'er Me (Live from Kennedy Center Honors)
Tribute to Pete Townshend and Roger Daltrey of the Who
FYI - This video may look different because I used my digital camera and just focus on the performances, but I surely you that it is exactly the same that was televised on December 30, 2008 on CBS. Thank you for watching.