SEO

December 19, 2008

Pete Townshend [White City: VERY FUCKED UP - 1984] + Keith Moon [Public Relations Director for The Who - Shepperton Studios - 1977 - BEST WHO CLIP!?]


-White City-
Pete Townshend video diary: September 1984

-The Who: The End-
Roger Daltrey interview: 1983
Pete Townshend interview: 1982


The "Public Relations Director" for The Who at Shepperton Studios, 1977

Keith:
"The Who, unfortunately or fortunately, once you decide to go on the road, you're committed to doing everywhere. If we were to do it, it would mean rehearsals, a new act, and we've got such a lot on our plate at the moment, it's impossible. For years, all we did was tour and now we've got the opportunity to turn Shepperton into a real working project with films, commercials, video theatres, rehearsal stages, our own production companies and all of that. That's as exciting for me as being on the road. I love playing drums but there is more that I can do. Playing drums got me in the position where I can now do other things but to go on the road again, I don't see it as being viable for quite a while."

(International Musician and Recording World, 1978)