SEO

December 1, 2008

the jacksons: i tnaw ouy kcab (backwards) thankx for the nice words



The Perfect American had a heart attack.
The Perfect American
(where I contributed, during his computerless hiatus and will still) seems to be back thanks to Cleveland Public Library, a venerable institution, with really nice architecture (at least at downtown central). I found contributing there very liberating, and now it's back to its Zen experience of ...
uh, not reading it, but letting it wash over me.


mrdantefontana said...

Btw - I understood why you mixed me and mrjyn up perfectly. It wasn't that strange. At the time I was a member of a - sort of - dadaistic email group with posts not that far from the material The Perfect American was spreading around.

I also like his blog. I enjoy the free form and his artistery. I hope he get well soon!


Hugs and kisses from Sweden (heaven or hell)!

/Sebastian