SEO

December 4, 2008

Jackie Shane - Walking The Dog (1965) [ *job of new blogowner's never done: constantly trying to update removed YT vids: here's one i just replaced!]


"Now here's a strange character. I knew jackie Shane from his version of In My Tenement, but when I got this footage and set eyes on Jackie, I wasn't sure if he/she was male or female. I found a little info on a website called Queer Music Heritage "Jackie Shane was a soul singer who performed mainly in the Toronto area and was known for his flamboyant effeminate stage persona.
He had a top ten hit in Canada in 1963 called "Any Other Way
. "
I learn something new every day!"
Added by innercalm


Jackie Shane - Walking The Dog - 1965 R&B
Volks!

BIG Problems with Sony Records USA about this Video
if you can DOWNLOAD this Video cause Youtube will maybe delete it.