SEO

December 19, 2008

[::] in Conjunction with YOUTUBE PRESENT: 'THE SEVEN FREAKIEST YOUTUBE CHANNEL-DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS' [DAY #2] 'Philtertip': WOMEN SMOKING!

I thought I'd seen everything....Until I came accross this gem.... a woman smoking underwater.... she comes up for a couple of drags (and some air) and then heads underwater to exhale... after these shenanigan, she proceed to show us what great shape her smoker's lungs are in by doing extended breath holding... sexy as hell.... odd, but sexy


mom almost catches teen daughter smoking a cigarette

Oh my... and, as I recall, mom too was an avid cigarette smoker in this movie...


mother daughter smoking team (cigarettes)

"School-girl" sneaks a cigarette on the playground



sexy blonde woman smoking


2 extremely hot smokers.... candid IRL

I take no credit for aquiring these shots... I have only edited them for your enjoyment... the credit goes to Mr. Ciggy Piggy.... and, Ciggy, if you want my enhancement of your fine work removed... please let me know.... Phil