SEO

November 4, 2008

it was april 4 when i started 2007

[::]: Mr. Dante Fontana is on a break:

"THE PERFECT AMERICAN said...

do you need me to fill in for a few days? just let me know. hope you feel less craunchy soon.

tpa
6/4/07 10:23 PM
mrdantefontana said...

tpa - that'd be just GREAT! I send an invitation right away :-)"


dear reader,

here is the last message i received from Mr. Dante Fontana:

I just want to tell you that there is something wrong. A RUPTURE of the CHAIN. You must begin. I do not know, because it is erroneamente, exactly like the creatures of the living. I don't know why this is. Much wealth! And the end to finish mercies! My cold time was false. The general hour of the problem is my late face when the last weeks will come to suffer and be GONE.
They are evaluated.
I age.
The doctor...nevertheless, it could find nothing. To all the cases it is one, a definitive Schufterei odor, this blogging, of that I preoccuparsi.
Tasks that finish are better. They are not buzzards in everything.
They are videos of the right. The distant ones of the
separated warnings, and see, this is what happens. IV's...more later.
/Z.



and only minutes later the brave one tried to explain in words, dear reader, i could not comprehend:


...(like the tree of the trowel of the beginning of method)

Therefore, this that you can do:
- for the copy of incastonare the code
- in the context of the tree of the trowel of the beginning
(post for disporlo you must structure the
Beschreibers of manerĂ¡.

publish 'the certainty'
- the text it made, the code, more ahead
- the end

publish it to them is much that it would have to think


Something went wrong and I just learned to live with it.

I'll be gone.

Good luck!
/Z


and so i publish. i publish to you, for him: that you would think of him. it is his wish.