SEO

June 26, 2007

My first girlfriend, Karen Holley (sp?) Dash Rip Rock - Jenny Says - Beat Rodeo - New Love 1986: I got over it. Over It! (Parrot from Eureka)

animated death guitarImage by what gets me hot via Flickr
My first girlfriend, Karen Holley (sp?) Dash Rip Rock - Jenny Says - Beat Rodeo - New Love 1986: I got over it. Over It! (Parrot from Eureka)

my first girlfriend, karen holley, broke up with me in about 1984, started going out with the lead singer of this 1. 
Photograph of a medieval artwork, showing a gu...Image via Wikipedia
local baton rouge band,which spawned this 2., the worst band and singer of all time (this actually made me get a little throwup in my mouth);
wrote to the singer of this 3.  group in 1985 and got invited up to visit...
when she got to new york,
Old owl insigniaImage via Wikipedia
she was approached by the guitar player...they got married anyway! 4.
i got over it.






1. From: silentkev
Dash Rip Rock
Jenny Says


2. From: cooltunesrus
Cowboy Mouth
The Late Late Show




3. From: gornackguy
"New Love"

Beat Rodeo 1986




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]